Map Submisson: omgifell

jackamel

Op Purple :D
Contributor
Reaction score
Name: omgifell
Creators: jackamel & Dumbshooter
Dat file: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LSI7KZ36
Map Idea: omgifell is a hilarious map as stated in the title. Coming out of the spawn, there is three paths to choose. Water, lava and bedrock. Each with different paths and jump courses leading to one of three cubes made from that material. This map is primarily a running and jumping course with hidden secrets along the way. In the centre there is a hole. A very big hole. Combining water, lava and bedrock jumps to get the highest point.
Info: 64x64x64. The map has been OP Aired, Water, Lava & Glass (in places). There are 4 secrets
Screenshots:
SPAWN
View attachment 775
ROOM TO BIG HOLE
View attachment 774
VIEW OF OVERALL MAP
View attachment 776
LOOKING UP BIG HOLE (will you get to top :p)
View attachment 777
AREA ABOVE BIG HOLE
View attachment 778
OVERVIEW OF MAP
View attachment 779
Final Notes:
Please accept this map, dumb and I worked very hard on it.
You can test this map out on Safaree Build, /g omgifell
Blocktopia forever :D

Reactions: Airkid and Zepharn

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Although I really like this Map, I feel it's too "Pro human" as any human that completes the water/lava course will basically survive the round as I have tested the map out and it takes a good 2-3 minutes to complete it without failing.

Other than that I like it.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
A lot of maps are pro human... such as pandoras_box (I HATE BEING STARTING ZOMBIE THERE).

It looks nice, but there seems to be a lot of lava. I don't like lava muchas it dramatically slows down players. Other than that, I'd like to give it a shot.