Map Submission: Serenity

Summer10

Reaction score
You need the .lvl and if you are on wom click the screenshot on top, it will be found in the wom folder, upload it to the internet and then right click the full sized version and click on copy url, then click on the Insert/edit image to post it here

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
i wasnt on wom so i dont think i can take pictures but i will try. how do we take pictures on minecraft.net? oh and i should have the .lvl file soon as soon as the owner of that server gets on i will respond with it on monday

Summer10

Reaction score
i wasnt on wom so i dont think i can take pictures but i will try. how do we take pictures on minecraft.net? oh and i should have the .lvl file soon as soon as the owner of that server gets on i will respond with it on monday
click prtscsysrq button on keyboard then go to paint to paste it, save, find file, rest is same w/ wom

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
I have collected the .lvl for you; http://www.mediafire.com/?0w80a9yardcankn, along with screenshots. Please edit your original post.

If ever you upload another map, follow this:
1) Download WoM (World of Minecraft).
2) Download a .DAT to .LVL converter.
3) Go to the map you've made, press 'Dump Map' whilst on WoM.
4) Take screen shots using WoM or manually with 'PrtSc'.
5) Look in your 'Downloads' folder. Find the .DAT file (name Eg: Level_ 464565543345.DAT).
6) Convert, upload the .LVL to Mediafire.
7) Profit!

Summer10

Reaction score
I have collected the .lvl for you; http://www.mediafire.com/?0w80a9yardcankn, along with screenshots. Please edit your original post.

If ever you upload another map, follow this:
1) Download WoM (World of Minecraft).
2) Download a .DAT to .LVL converter.
3) Go to the map you've made, press 'Dump Map' whilst on WoM.
4) Take screen shots using WoM or manually with 'PrtSc'.
5) Look in your 'Downloads' folder. Find the .DAT file (name Eg: Level_ 464565543345.DAT).
6) Convert, upload the .LVL to Mediafire.
7) Profit!
Was it taken directly from the server or was it dumped?
Also, this map is VERY empty and just looks like a nobuild128 with some things in it o.o

L

Later_Gator

To be brutally honest, this isn't a good map at all. The map is too simple; it doesn't look like much work was put into it and looks uninteresting. It's basically nobuild, with the exceptions of the grass, flowers, floating spawn, secret, and floating platform. I'm sorry, but I don't think this map is the kind of map we would accept.