Map Submission : Rainbowlol

DumbShooter

DUMB <3
Reaction score
Hey guys ! i made this map when i was still a noob. But i still like it and reminds me off my younger days.

Name : Rainbowlol
Creator: DumbShooter
.lvl File : http://www.mediafire.com/?2ldmxyrv36t7v3s

The map is basically a rainbow infestation with random obsticals (don't ask what i was thinking at the time) But the map is normal air so players can build. Parts are op_glass and there is some moderate bedrock jumps.
1 Secret: Not telling. As it is a secret.

A drop down dead GORGEOUS spawn :)

Getting out of the spawn is still a WoM trap.

A view across the rainbow :) with some jumps for the pro's.

A birds eye view.

So yeah ! I would just like it for a controller + to consider it as a runner map, simple , fun AND RAINBOW FREEEAAKKENNN crazy :)
(it is not the best. i agree) but it was my first... LOL. So i thought i would share it with you!
<3 Dumb.

• Winner
Reactions: Swate and Notme

Summer10

Reaction score
This map doesn't seem that great... the only thing it has going for it that I see is that it is rainbow, the rest of it is just boring, it's mostly squares and a few solid jump courses with no real imagination put into it, sorry for being a 'party pooper' but I just don't think it would make a good addition to the zombie server..

• Agree
Reactions: Airkid

Lily97

That American Idiot
Reaction score
*thinks about amount of aspirin that will need to be purchased for headaches*
Besides the colors, I agree with Summer that it could get a bit boring after a while. Would it be possible to add maybe a few more jump courses that are unique and of different difficulties? Also, with all the random, floating shapes and open air, it seems like it would be the breeding ground for unreachables or destroying/ruining people's jump courses.

Overall, loving the rainbows and how the map seems to be a new kind of runner map. Nice for your first map, Dumby! I can see it being a great map with a couple of tweaks. ;)