Map Submission: LeeroyJenkins

paceboys

Reaction score
this is a map i made on Eriks server called LeeroyJenkins and i hope its good and it can be put into the cycle! also, if i do need screenshots, can someone please notify me so i can get some? thanks.
also, if the folder i put in the attached doesnt work, heres a link to the LeeroyJenkins.lvl file i have. Mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?yc9f5lc756lnk5e
wish me luck!
paceboys

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

paceboys

Reaction score
@both of u
its a running map, not a map with jump courses, or a specific theme. i realized that i can do more work on it. also, this is my first map. i will take pictures and work on it a lot. thx for tha feedback, keep it coming. it helps.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
@paceboys

First off, Its very plain and unexciting, which doesnt bid well for a runner. Have you every seen hipporun? Thats a runner, plenty of places to run to. Same thing with RunRunRun and DontStop. It needs more places to go, so its not a Nobuild64 with 2 jumpcourses.

jackamel

Op Purple :D
Contributor
Reaction score
i had a look at your map on erik build, and i agree with @emosquirrel . Yes it is simple running map, but u need something more. This map in comparison with other nobuild or runner maps, is just too small and not enough to it. I appreciate that you designed it to be simple, but it hasnt worked. Perhaps add another floor or two below. I noticed all the dirt under the main floor, which could be made into other levels to run on.