Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Name: Escape

Creator(s): AngelWV and Summer10

Lvl. File: http://www.mediafire.com/?67j7kk3x0m6f674

Screenshots:
Final Notes:
The map is 128x64x128, It has only 2 secrets, 1 of which is obvious, and the other.. Not so much.
The whole map has been Op_aired and all Water, Cobble stone and any block that Is in the map has been made Op_MATERIAL.

The map can be tested out at [Build] Safaree.
Be honest with opinions, All criticism is welcomed. (Unless you're going to say "I hate it" then leave this thread.)

There is Physics.

Reactions: YellowFlash89

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
could you take aerial screenshots? can't really tell what's going on in these.
Sure, I'll do it now.

EDIT: Added.

I'm not too sure about this map, I can't really tell the theme, there's mazes and grass and water and lava, so I'm not too sure about that, but for some reason, I feel like this would play fairly well on the zombie server.
It isn't supposed to have a theme, Not all maps "should" have a theme by the way, lol.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
aah, now that I see those pictures, this map looks absolutely awesome. hopefully I can try it out soon.
Thanks, I'll ask Erik if he can enable Zombie survival on my map and gather a bunch of people to test it :3

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Guys, I accidently /zz'd my map yesterday, Today I restored backup 18 to find out that Backup 18 is NOT finished and there is a ton of work left, Unless I can get Erik to restore the map I'll have to finish it which will take another day or so.

Rikumaru

Reaction score
I like the map.
My only concern is that people could camp and then people would flare up about it. Good work angel!

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I like the map.
My only concern is that people could camp and then people would flare up about it. Good work angel!
The only camping spots are in 2 lava places, 1 Is a kind-of secret and the other isn't, If a zombie was to hide at the door and the other was to do the jumps then they wouldn't survive it, Even as a zombie it requires team work.

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
It deals a lot with game play yes, but consider next time you create a map maybe more . . color I guess is what I'm looking for? Themes is what people like and strategy themes impress people. Oh don't get me wrong the map is lovely, I just feel it needs . . something else? More? I don't really know, but it doesn't satisfy me in appeal form. Play form yes. :3

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
I HATE IT IT LOOKS AWFUL
No, really,
I love it! Looks like an amped up Grandprix!
Exactly what I thought. I think this map would be very fun to play, and I personally also like the look of it. I hope it gets accepted, and sorry to hear about the /zz thing =(
Overall, very nice map! ;)
EDIT: ooh, 50th post ;D

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I HATE IT IT LOOKS AWFUL
No, really,

Exactly what I thought. I think this map would be very fun to play, and I personally also like the look of it. I hope it gets accepted, and sorry to hear about the /zz thing =(
Overall, very nice map! ;)
EDIT: ooh, 50th post ;D
Thanks Gamefan, Gratz on 50 posts too ;)

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Grandprix wasn't the best map, but this is a lot different, even thought it looks like a slightly modified grandprix. The spleef arena and jump courses are well made, giving hefty challenges to the "veteran players", and there are alternative routes for the newer players. Anyone clever should be able to come up with excellent hiding spots, and from the looks of it camping is reduced to a minimum. I'd love to see this added.

Reactions: Friendy

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Grandprix wasn't the best map, but this is a lot different, even thought it looks like a slightly modified grandprix. The spleef arena and jump courses are well made, giving hefty challenges to the "veteran players", and there are alternative routes for the newer players. Anyone clever should be able to come up with excellent hiding spots, and from the looks of it camping is reduced to a minimum. I'd love to see this added.
Thanks for the support on my map Mario :3