Map Submission: Bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgitsathong

PinWheels
Reaction score
Wow, im speechless. This is really a good map even though there's a lot of open space. Nice work! Worth a test :D

Reaction score
thanks yeah that was our first problem with the open space. but we figured we would design the map to be one where you have to hide around the ridiculously large objects to survive. We put tons of secrets in the map

T

TBDWFE1

I think it looks really good! Well done, and thanks for your effort. However, i don't know if it is just me, but it reminds me a lot of mice. However maybe that's a good thing as mice has been deleted out of rotation, so it would make a good replacement :D

erik1979

Reaction score
This looks like a pretty cool map to be added in along with other "room" themed maps such as bathtub and the like. I personally love running so the open space will give the runners quite a bit of room to work with, jumpcoursers room to build, and the hiders can use the rest of the map which is covered by the details of the room.

L

Later_Gator

The objects are detailed very well. You did a nice job with this map. Definitely needs to be tested. :)

linkedge

Reaction score
nice, kinda reminds me of a 3-d version of the first place in a pkmn game

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
The map is way too big. The detailing etc, is nice but the size isn't too good.
It seems to be a human win only map.
It might be good though, if we put it as a 12+ minute map.
Other wise its a great map! :D

Blankk

Reaction score
The map is way too big. The detailing etc, is nice but the size isn't too good.
It seems to be a human win only map.
It might be good though, if we put it as a 12+ minute map.
Other wise its a great map! :D
I don't think it's too big at all.. It's not easy to hide and we didn't even use the whole 128x128x128. It definately won't be a human favored map, it would either be in the middle or a zombie favored map, because if you get seen you're basically dead. And there's NO reason why it should be 12 minutes. But whatever, you're entitled to your own opinion. Thanks for your thoughts though, I'll keep that in mind for my next map :)

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
remins me ALOT of my map with the exact same name that got declined. oh well good luck.

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
no not saying you copyed me :p just sad cause my was critisised for being to open and declined D:

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Great map, allows for crafty hiding amd epic running, and even courses in there as well! Game said it would be too big, but I think the crafty hiding spaces won't last too long and runners and courses won't last forever as well. To be honest I think the survivor rate will be similar to bathtub. Anyway, great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.