Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Name of the map: Orbital

Creator(s): rawrmynameisrex
Size: 100x100x105(78)
Biome: Forest
Screenshots, including timer areas: http://imgur.com/a/ohYVV
If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): There are three chests with food in them.
Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: No
Any extra information about your map?: This is a simple map with a large spherical shape as the terrain. There are layers of concentric blocks within it starting from the exterior layer -- 1 layer-stone, 5 layers-sandstone, 1-orange clay, 5-dirt, 1-cobblestone, 5-stone, 1-yellow clay, 4-netherrack, 1-stone, core. I created tunnels that snake inside the sphere but it's not easily translated through the photos so check it out on Buildbox if you can. Also, I separated part of the bottom area of the map with bedrock so that lava won't be able to flow into it. This isn't a boundary map.
Buildbox Warp: Plots World -- /warp rawr

H

Harold1995

I like the idea very origional and well made!
Good job once again.

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
This map has the same name as the map in classic but...this one is better. I remember dirtcake saying about /z random walls and floating islands regarding that old map.

brownlee123

Reaction score
Looks good, I liek much.
I first saw this and thought, Wow! What a concept! This took some really hard work!
Then I realized, Wait a minute...this...wouldn't be that hard to make...
Anyways, job well done! I would love to see the map on the server!

W

Wimali

This map looks majestic as fuck and I think it could really work out on the server (seems kind of small, but I guess that giant, beautiful sphere thing is taking up a lot of space), would really love to see it added. All your maps are amazing, rawr! :O

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm confused.. Just because I've commented on this map before but maybe it didn't post or something o-O
But I do remember saying that even if it may be easy to make, as an opinion to some, it looks like a really great map to explore and the concept and originality of the idea is really great and i have the urge to like.. explore the entire inside I REALLY. REALLY. WANT TO EXPLORE IT. ;_;
It needs to be added, I want to satisfy the nudging urge to the hell around the freaking map O-O
But in all seriousness, it WOULD be a fun new map to add to the rotation and I'd love to see it added. So <3

W

Wimali

Wanted to look at this map on Buildbox, but I see it's no longer on your plot? It is located at another warp or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.