(Miyako)
Reaction score
Name of the map: Heartless
Creator: MiyakoWolf
Size: 89x89
Biome: Jungle
Screenshots, including timer areas: Timers: http://imgur.com/a/rOZnw
Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/SNChG
If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them: Chests: http://imgur.com/a/geov6
Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop: No-break: Jack o' lantern
No drop: Wool
Buildbox Warp: /warp Heartless

Thank you to Hoogilan for helping with the timer placements! :)

H

Harold1995

Awsome and very original! :D
i had seen this on BB already and it looks very well done:)
Shame i didn't play the game tho :c

• Thank You
Reactions: MiyakoWolf

Angelhubev

Reaction score
I'm ''new'' in the forum but many know me ingame so here i go.

It has an interesting design to say the least. I can see that a lot of time has been put into making this. The detail in certain structures is very good and i like that it has many chests with books (enchanted books maybe).

Its very colorful and pretty sure every player will find a place to stay when on this map.

I have played on many maps since my early days here. Blocktopia approves quality maps and i am sure this can be one of them!

Refrigerated_Elements

Dear Apparition
Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Not sure if I like it the map. The top needs to be slightly more vertical, normally that's not a big problem when there's a underground to a map but it does not off set the lack of vertically due to the size of it, however I do like the concept of having a map based off another video game. Going with a 0

• Thank You

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
When i was putting the timers into this map, I was amazed on how much work you put into it MiyakoWolf I think this would be an excellent map to be in the RoF map list, however from what Wii said about the map being more vertical, but I'm sure that can be fixed easily +1

• Thank You

LadyStars

Reaction score
I love this map! :D Will love it at RoF! And it's made by an awesome person too! ;D

W

Wimali

Although I personally dislike the wool -It just looks kind of ugly, out-of-place and odd- I still think this map is pretty nice and feel like it should get added.

I do think there's one problem with it, though. The area under the purple temple thing makes for some very easy pre-made houses (unless I've overlooked anything that fixes this). Perhaps consider putting timers in each one of these little rooms? (If there are actually timers in there and I just missed them, oops. Sorry.)

MiyakoWolf

(Miyako)
Reaction score
Although I personally dislike the wool -It just looks kind of ugly, out-of-place and odd- I still think this map is pretty nice and feel like it should get added.

I do think there's one problem with it, though. The area under the purple temple thing makes for some very easy pre-made houses (unless I've overlooked anything that fixes this). Perhaps consider putting timers in each one of these little rooms? (If there are actually timers in there and I just missed them, oops. Sorry.)

There is a hidden timer in one of the rooms, which I forgot to upload the image of. Whoops XD

Edit: The timer picture has been added!

Last edited:

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Hmm, well, I've never played Kingdom Hearts. However, I did occasionally watch my roommate play Final Fantasy VII, so I'd say I'm a bit of an expert.

Seriously though, this is, as Bram said, a very pretty map. I enjoy how the colors seem to coordinate. The towers are especially appealing as an aesthetic. Along with this, I believe it's very textural, which is good for maps such as these. Your style here isn't altogether that far away from Harold's Alien Planet or Butamou's Seuss. It's very aesthetically detailed, which I like! I hate yellow wool with a passion, and if I were in charge of Earth in its entirety my first decree would be to outlaw that block from existence. However, that's a nitpick, and it does very little to detract from the map overall. I also like that you've included books. As the server's Librarian, I value a good story, and it also gives players something to do as they're waiting for the time to go by.

Altogether, not a bad map, and it would make a fine addition to our rotation!

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.