Not open for further replies.

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Name of the map: Frozen
Creator(s): Toiletprincess, Harold1995
Size: 100x100
Biome: Ice_Plains
Screenshots, including timer areas (Do not use shaders or a custom resource pack!):

If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): Chest 1: Customised book, poisonous potato.
Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: N/A
Any extra information about your map?: N/A
Download link (optional): On Buildbox ./warp FrozenTH
Note: I am aware the spoilers are broken. I've tried to fix them but I can't :s

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
This is a very interesting map, there's not much that I can say about but if how unique it will be, things I can point out is that I do like the design about it though, the frozen waterfall looks awesome.

it's gonna be annoying sliding around! ;D +1

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Let it go, LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOO

This is a very interesting map, in a few ways. What I first and foremost noticed was the enclosing walls; they're made of ice, rather than bedrock. It's an interesting choice, I'm a bit curious as to why you chose it. Ice is actually a very versatile building material, it's much like glass, but it's more natural and allows lava to glide through it in a very elegant way. The river also stuck out to me. Of course, rivers in a winter map are nothing new, but I liked your placement of trees. It's actually very realistic, many trees such as willows do grow by rivers, as that's where the most water is. You also seem to have made a bit of a snowy hill, to me it looks like a sort of avalanche. It almost implies a bit of a story, but I may just be over-thinking things.

In terms of aesthetics and functionality, this map is a winner on both fronts! I'd love to see it in rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.