Status
Not open for further replies.

psycodragons

Reaction score
Name of the map: Winters
Creator(s): Psycodragons
Size: (65.00, 66.00, 67.00)
Biome: Forest
Screenshots, including timer areas (Do not use shaders or a custom resource pack!) :

If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): No chests.
Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: None
Any extra information about your map?:
I would like to keep my map small and quick because I want it to be kind of a "breather episode" between larger and harder maps.
/warp Winters
EDIT: Now Bilbius friendly.

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Can people please please please start embedding their photos into the forum itself. I have a rare medical condition that makes me break out in a rash every time I have to click through to Imgur. :(

The map itself is actually pretty nice, I do think RoF could use an extra winter map or two! I like it.

psycodragons

Reaction score
Can people please please please start embedding their photos into the forum itself. I have a rare medical condition that makes me break out in a rash every time I have to click through to Imgur. :(

The map itself is actually pretty nice, I do think RoF could use an extra winter map or two! I like it.

Trouble is, I don't know how to spoiler tag. I would assume its something along the lines of :
<spoiler/>thing<spoiler>

• Thank You
Reactions: Undefined User 7

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
5 layers isn't all that much for he very avid miners. Maybe add another, say, 10? Not too sure how much stone is liked, but I'd say that 5 wouldn't be enough.

Anyway, the map itself looks amazing, would love to see it on RoF!

psycodragons

Reaction score
5 layers isn't all that much for he very avid miners. Maybe add another, say, 10? Not too sure how much stone is liked, but I'd say that 5 wouldn't be enough.

Anyway, the map itself looks amazing, would love to see it on RoF!
Updated with roughly 10 stone layers

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Hate to break it to you, but although this was accepted awhile back, unfortunately I'm going to have to decline this map. With the amount of maps that we currently have on the server, I expect some higher quality submissions. By the way it looks it just doesn't have as high of a quality compared to all the other maps on RoF. Not to mention, it doesn't really look as if there are enough resources for 25+ players to scavenge on. My apologies for the delay, but feel free to re-design and re-submit when you want to!

Status
Not open for further replies.