Voldemort
Reaction score
Name of the map: Adventure Time
Creators: FrenchSanta12
Size: should be 75x75
Biomes: Forest/Plains
Screenshots:

View from spawn

JAKE the DOG and FINN(Fionna) the human!

Candy Kingdom

Ice king(s)

Princess Breakfast in the ice king’s lair

Prince(ss) cookie

buildbuild12

River of Junk

LizzzyxD

Timer number 1

Timer number 2

Timer number 2 (aswell)

Timer number 2 (aswell..)

Timer number 3

Timer number 4 (and last one)

Included chests: few chests in the River of Junk, they contain junk, like raw meat, paper, bowl etc. There is one chest that contains a bucket.

Any blocks that you prefer to be no break or no drop?: No drop- All 12 heads; Kylieanna, ChRobin, DarkHender, bram13, buildbuild12, Toilerprincess, ClockworkMyr, Forseti, iiDeathCookies, LizzzyxD, Supermegacheater and FrenchSanta12. As-well as purple wool, no break.

Extra information?: This map is inspired by Adventure Time, animated series. This is for all of you adventurous people like myself. This map may be too much for RoF but I think it’ll be an awesome map to play in. I made the whole right part sort of flat to let people have the freedom of building, and the rest is structures that they can build on. I made sure the structures aren’t easy to live in; most of them will require to break blocks as much as the amount as in any other map (20 blocks of air minimum) or change the blocks because most of them will melt on calm (Wood, Ice, Wool).

/warp Adventure_Time on BuildBox
Lots of Love

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
This is a very beautiful and nice, unique map. I looked at it online with you, and my only critique is (still) that though the pixel art is from the same series, it looks out of place in a 3d world near the middle of the map, and I would suggest for you to remove it before I go exactly with a positive vote.

For now, I'll go with 0 leaning very closely to a +1.

• Informative
Reactions: FrenchSanta12
D

DarkHender

The LSP is something I dont like but I love the idea of the timer going off on one side of her and then her mouth spewing lava/acid. (Ididn'thelpwiththatideaatall)

Everything else is perfect and I love this map a lot.

• Informative
H

Harold1995

I like this very much!
and you did alot of trouble making it too so i defenetly like to see this ingame:)

• Thank You

Butamou

Grandmason
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to go with a +1 (was close to a 0) on this map, because of the very unique map and concept for it. It's an "entire world" in one little map. The only issue I see is the vertical one. Once you see everything around the map on the surface you explored the entire map. If it had more things in the sky or under ground to journey to, this would be a great map.

• Thank You

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Just a tip; the logs in the treehouse look a little funny with the ends poking out. (at! least from my angle)
This can be fixed with WE. You slect it all and go //replace log:x
(I can't remember off the top of my head, sorry!)

But the map as a whole looks great!

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
If it had more things in the sky or under ground to journey to, this would be a great map.
There IS the ice kingdom and a secret cave under the plain mountain :)
Just a tip; the logs in the treehouse look a little funny with the ends poking out.
(I can't remember off the top of my head, sorry!)
I don't understand what do you mean with "ends poking out".. what ends?

Status
Not open for further replies.