Reaction score
Name of map:
Mansion

Author:
Planet Minecraft's lexa2. Modified by Razinao

Size:
174 x 174

Map boundary:
Obsidian marks the box. Sponge is at the coordinates -26, 81, -186. Radius is at maximum, 121.6 blocks and at minimum, 87 blocks.

Kits:
Survivor
•Swordsman
••Stone Sword
••Stone Pickaxe
••Bread [4]
•Ranger
••Wood Sword
••Bow
••Arrow [8]
••Apple [4]

Hunter
•Brigand
••Stone Sword
••Bow
••Arrow [32]
••Torch [16]
•Renegade
••Iron Sword
••Ender Pearl [2]
••Stone Pickaxe
••Torch [16]
•Stalker
••Stone Sword
••Iron Pickaxe
••Stone Bricks [32]
••Torch [16]

Random or choose kits?:
Random

Screenshots:

Notes:
There are several floors composing of this mansion. An underground, with a secret passage allowing large access to the castle floor, the ground floor including the courtyards outside, two floors stacked on that and a further floor acting as an attic for several sections of the castle. Finally at the middle there is a tower that pushes up into the fourth floor.
Lots of chests with random junk within are throughout this map, which usually contain all sorts of food, iron, gold, arrows, wood, logs, cobblestone, torches, feathers, bones, flint, splash swiftness potions (1:07) and ender pearls. One chest has 6 EXP potions and two even more hidden chests have an enchanted Iron Sword of Knockback II and a Bow of Infinity I. This map is buildable and breakable for both hunters and survivors.

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?h5b18y850y9b4k1

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
On the last picture at the back, Looks a bit empty; though I s'pose it gives more running space for humans.

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
So far, things seem balanced. I like how it looks and feels. There's plenty of room to hide. Though, I would like to see some trees(?) in the area Angel pointed out.

+1 LOVE IT.

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
You didnt fulfill the submission template, it lacks the info of the central sponge and radius that is needed.
Added to map template.

The centre of the map is roughly -26, 81 -186 which is where the sponge block should be. This is a ±1 error though. The radius is 87 blocks, but if you want to include the cornerstones of the map (and therefore allow people to access the whole box boundary, which is necessary for a proper game), it is 121.6 blocks.

Uploaded the fix, which includes work on the courtyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.