Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Or I could just make towers a lot more expensive, that way you would have to spend a lot to get high, but no tower restrictions. Thoughts?

Reactions: Fragile

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Towers seem to change up the gameplay a bit and seem to edit the initial intent of the map - where it was easy to kill players, then now it's not.
Another thing to consider is what type of Kits the Hunters have in maps that have Towers enabled because sometimes Hunter kits can be weak compared to what survivors in towers have.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Maybe a combination of expensive towers and a placement limit
I would say make the price double as much as it is atm, (i feel like I can get around 40 of each without losing money after a restart), and also make a limit, not too low cuz then people wont see the fun with it

Towers seem to change up the gameplay a bit and seem to edit the initial intent of the map - where it was easy to kill players, then now it's not.
Another thing to consider is what type of Kits the Hunters have in maps that have Towers enabled because sometimes Hunter kits can be weak compared to what survivors in towers have.
On maps where survivors can get bows, I think the hunters kits atleast needs to get long-ranged weapons like bow, an enderpearl, or blocks, or they are pretty much dead before they reach the survivors.

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
I'll just pop my head in here and say that as you are choosing a solution. Remember that AoD's history tends to be very unbalanced to those who are new compared to vets. Let's not have "P2W" stuff largen that gap (Aka massive price increases.)

Rather figure out a way to fix it that would make it fair to all players, new and old. Whether it is anti-tower kits, give hunters a tower of their own, add tower limits, etc.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I'll just pop my head in here and say that as you are choosing a solution. Remember that AoD's history tends to be very unbalanced to those who are new compared to vets. Let's not have "P2W" stuff largen that gap (Aka massive price increases.)

Rather figure out a way to fix it that would make it fair to all players, new and old. Whether it is anti-tower kits, give hunters a tower of their own, add tower limits, etc.
Giving zombies towers would be insane but for the rest I totally agree with this. Everyone should get access to towers and people with a higher rank seem to get more orbs (bug). I think a small increase in price would be nice but to compensate it I feel like surviving should be way more rewarding in zombie/infection. I think that 1 tower per human per round should be enough, if you work together you can still make a cool high tower. Allowing more per person would create those 'brokenly' large towers which are fun for a while but do not give zombies a fair chance.

Also, CREEPER ATTACK