Declined make me admin (◉‿◉✿)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Username: Seanathannnnn (formerly known as S_swimmer)

Age: ❃ 15 years young • high school sophomore • male • swimmer • i'm not a bitch, i'm just honest ❃

How many hours can you contribute per week?: My ontime is very fluid, but I can probably say 4 or 4 1/2 hours minimum (no maximum cuz who fkin knows)?

Previous Staffing Experience: Op on old AoD and old BB, admin on 4 other servers, planetminecraft server evaluator

Why do you want to be staff?: To be honest, I miss the good ol' days. I loved staffing AoD before, and it was just so much fun getting to know all the players, talking with them and making them feel part of the community. I loved helping everybody and keeping everything nice and legal. I'd really love to be a part of that experience again. c:

What qualities do you believe you would bring to the staff team?: I am the comic relief character I believe that I can bring a happy, positive environment to the server while upholding the rules and ensuring the server remains orderly and fun. I'm not a coder or anything, but I do also have a shit ton of ideas all the time that I could share. I've gotten much better since last time about not raging and not caring about when I do really bad. However, I sometimes have a slight lack of motivation now and I might log off at times where I don't feel like playing or staffing anymore that day. To solve this, I would obviously just stay on and gut it out.

Additional Notes:

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Hi swimmer, thank you for applying
Having good previous staffing experience is always favored when reviewing a staff application, and being a previous AoD Op is a big help. However, we felt that you haven't played as much as other applicants, and you do not help out much in the chat. For the time being, we do not feel you are ready to be staff on AoD, so for we will have to deny you. You can always reapply in a months time, and see what happens.

-Denied

• Thank You
Reactions: S_swimmer
Status
Not open for further replies.