Mac27's Advanced Builder Rank Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac27

Your local Macintosh XXVII
Reaction score
Username: Mac27

Approximately Amount of time spent on the server: I've been part of the BuildBox server since it's first day of operation, with a large leave of absence somewhere in the middle due to school life and other matters, but with a difficult year closing I am happy to be returning. Recently, my playtime is somewhere in the vicinity of 3 to 4 hours a day.

References (Adv+):
  • Nogtrog
  • AngelWV
  • uhtr5r
  • iiDeathCookies
  • Jubjubbers
  • MikeTang
  • MarvelFan01
  • HeroOfTime125
  • Olix27
Screenshots of creations (along with warps to the creations):

Government House

Desert Scorpion M Airship

Rotorua Museum Replica*

*Little note; the museum replica was made on an older map of BuildBox which to the best of my knowledge, is no longer avaliable and therefore can't be viewed in person. The Government House and Desert Scorpion M.A can both be viewed at my plot.

Signed: T.J Coulter/Mac27

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Ok so yeah your builds are impressive and ingame your a nice guy to chat with your mature, trustworthy, and helpful also.
I see where you need improvment in your builds for example: The Government house it has nothing indside of it. So yeah work on the interiro of your builds, besides that just keep up the goodwork.

Edit: Oh snap forgot my vote +1 XD

• Agree
Reactions: Olix

Olix

Reaction score
Incredible builds and awesome ingame personality. As Nog said, you should complete your builds before submitting something like this. Great exteriors though, interiors are usually the hardest part for me.
+1
(I agreed to referencing you, add my name maybe?)

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I remember seeing your museum replica, and boy was I impressed. You are a nice player, and you definitely have building quality of an Adv Builder. Goodluck :)

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I have this '+1' right here, in my hand. And, I would like to give it you. So, here. *Hands you a +1*
Seriously though. These builds are looking amazing. I love the detail in them, and the blocks used. Keep up the awesome builds! c:

Inon

Roses are red, violets are blue
Donor
Reaction score
Don't worry people. I'm here to make all the difference!

+1

Also like the buildings but shaders can make anything look good. That said it's totally not a coincidence that I'm going to use shaders to post my next builds when ever they may be finished (read started)​

Reactions: Zelz
Status
Not open for further replies.