Status
Not open for further replies.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
In-game username: - lovedaice

Staff references (Op+): - N/A

Other Blocktopia staff experience (present and past): -Currently, I am a Trusted on the Army of Darkness server. Other than that, none.

How would you describe the responsibility and obligation of the rank you apply for: - The responsibility of an Operator is to make sure everyone on the server is having a good time playing the game. That said, they also need to make sure that the rules are enforced and people do not try to ruin the game for other people. An Operator should know the right course of action to handling the situation, and be calm and collected while doing so.

Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?: - I feel as if, with prior experience Staffing on PvP servers outside of Blocktopia with the same Morales/Rules as Blocktopia, and current Staffing experience on a PvP server, I'd know how to handle situations accordingly. I do not take sides in situations, and if it ever seems that way, it never truly is. I try to be as un-biased as possible and find the correct solution to a conflict.
If there is a problem you aren’t sure of how to deal with, what will you do: - I would ask any other Staff online for help on the situation, or document it in some way if no other Staff are available and ask ASAP

If a staff member of equal or higher rank is acting up, what will you do: - I would PM them, or talk to them in another form of Private communication as to not call them out in Main Chat, and ask them to kindly stop. If they kept on doing it, I would document it somehow to report it to other Higher-Up staff so they could take action according to the issue.

What is your most noticeable weakness, and how will you work to fix it: - I think my most noticable weakness is my in-ability to "manage my time"; As stated before, I am currently Staff on another Blocktopia server. I might be busy on one server while needed on the other. I would, of course, try to divide my time between the two servers to make sure I am helping out an equal amount.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: - I'm not a sports guy at all. I'm mostly an online-gaming guy. I enjoy being around people 80% of the time and will help out when ever needed. I know how to listen, but I also know how to be a leader.

If you have any extra information you’d like to share, please do so here: - Not much more to be said. If I were to be accepted, I would try my hardest to prove myself worthy of the rank. If I'm not accepted, I can always try again, and try harder.

Thank you for taking a look at my application, and I hope you consider me for the Rank.

-Love

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey lovedaice.

Sadly, the head staff of Discordia have decided to deny this application. We thought that you have done an outstanding job on Army of Darkness so far, but we are quite skeptical as to how you might do on a SMP server. We also have not seen you much on SMP servers, so it is hard to make a good judgement of whether you'd fit the team and server well. For now it is declined, but if you interested in the server and feel like a staff position might suit you, you are more than welcome to make an application in the future.

Thank you for applying, and I hope you will still be able to enjoy the server regardless!

Status
Not open for further replies.