• Yes!!! that is awesome!

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No... that is borring

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItaCraft

Reaction score
It's a RoF lottery... on 3 m until the end. can be a lottery... only works with 10 or more players
and the prize is ( list )
If 10 players = 100
If 11 players = 110
If 12 players = 120
and continue... :p
the ticket price is 10 cookies
SUGGESTION COMMANDS:
/lottery buy 1 - buy a one ticket ( 10 cookies )

ItaCraft

Reaction score
Main issue I have with this i grandmasters. There'd have to be a limit to how many they can buy in one day or they could buy 25-30 per round. Not counting the fact most have over 20,000 currently.
Yes yes... good idea!!!

helloworld111

Reaction score
I don't think there will be enough gambling every round though...

Maybe have it like in Classic, where you had a small chance of winning a rising large jackpot (started at 50 cookies in classic money, so around 500 cookies in RoF money), once per round for 3 cookies (30 now with inflation).

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
If there was a lottery, I would think one ticket per round, like ender said. Any server I've been on, blocktopia or not, you would type /lottery, and you would just join the lottery, for say 10 cookies, not buying multiple tickets.

And I don't think it has to be just 3 minutes before the round ends, you should be able to join the lottery for the entire round, and a server message could go out periodically, something like: "Type /lottery to join the lottery!"

Just my 2 cents and a couple ideas.

W

Wimali

Don't like this. Currently the only way of getting cookies is by surviving the round, and I feel like it should stay like that.

• Agree
Reactions: Toiletprincess

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Don't like this. Currently the only way of getting cookies is by surviving the round, and I feel like it should stay like that.
I think it's better because of that being the only way to get cookies currently. Sometimes maybe I don't want to make a dirt house and sit there for an hour while everyone is socializing.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think it's better because of that being the only way to get cookies currently. Sometimes maybe I don't want to make a dirt house and sit there for an hour while everyone is socializing.
[Suggestion] - DeathRun

Reactions: Cloudy and storm886
W

Wimali

I don't like this idea, because Grandmasters will ruin it. even buying one ticket per round is a problem, due to them being able to do the lottery every round with little worry.
Maybe the chances for grandmasters to win could be lower. But I still feel like a lot of the "grandmasters will win it omg we don't want that" points on many ideas don't really make any sense- Sure, you want lower ranked players to have a higher chance of winning something, but aren't the grandmasters the most active members?

(still not a fan of the idea myself, but just wanted to throw that in there)

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Even though I'm against the idea myself, we could always implement something like GrandMasters can only get a lottery ticket once every few rounds to make it more likely for the lower ranks to win..?

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
Honestly, this was back in classic and it worked so well, however since ranks are more easy to obtain in RoF it's sort of an useless thing to have. but it is a good idea but it just really wouldn't fit anymore in rof

• Agree
Reactions: FrenchSanta12

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Much like real life, people only attain true and lasting income from hard and constant work. I believe that RoF operates well using this model, as it encourages hard work and active participation. No, there's no way to get rich quick on this server! And I for one am very proud of that. I do think this is an interesting idea, but as others did mention, I believe it would only benefit those who don't really need it. It's inevitable the higher classes would have the largest influence and buying ability, and even if we did limit it, they're still going to have the means to control a great deal of what should be an open and random competition.

It's an interesting idea, but I'm not in favor of its implementation.