Lookyhereitsbob Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IGN: lookyhereitsbob
Time-zone: UTC/GMT +9:30 hours (Adelaide, South Australia)
How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day? I will be able to staff the server each day from 4 - 8 hours. I can do longer if needed.
What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server? Keeping the lava gate unblocked. Making sure no one is using client hacks such as Nodus. Making sure no one is greifing anything whether it be peoples buildings, or the lava gates. Keeping the chat clean, so no swearing or spamming. Keeping the server free from advertisers and making sure overall the game runs smoothly so everyone can have a fun time.
What sets you apart from other applicants? I used to play Classic Lava Survival and made plenty of friends, and learnt a lot. Since then I have been a Operator / Moderator on numerous servers such as: Waffle Minecraft (Now gone), Minetown, Treefarmin' (It went down and never came back up) and I owned a server. I am not one to jump the gun, I like to double check to make sure everything is as I think it is or heard it is, if it is not I will either dismiss it or look more into it.
What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member? My greatest weaknesses are probably the fact that I am a 14 year old teenager which means people judge me due to the fact of my age. Another one of my other weaknesses is the fact that I can sometimes get pretty fired up about something. And my last weakness is the fact that I am on when most of the staff are off (I see this as one)
How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with? I would study it carefully for a bit, then think of a way to either combat it or approach it.

Thanks for reading,
-Bob

Reactions: superstein

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Agreed with Shande here, never seen you online, and was talking to a few other ops and they haven't either.
Also while it doesn't necessarily mean anything, you online have 10 cookies, which makes it sound like you haven't done too much playing.
0 for now, however leaning towards a -1.

Sploorky

Reaction score
While your desire to help out is admirable, it seems you have only spent 48 minutes on the server. That isn't nearly enough time to apply for a staff position, so I'm going to deny and lock this. Please continue to do your best to be a great player, and perhaps one day you can grow to become an operator. Good luck in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.