Lobby Revertion

D

DarkHender

We should have a hide and seek server...
Haha that gets pretty boring- some of us play hide and seek in the lobby sometimes. AoD can be used for hide and seek if youre a human and hide somewhere.

Back on topic though- I don't care what we have for a lobby as long as its attractive and makes it easy to get to the servers. :3

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
In all honesty, although hard, I would like see a singular-tower like lobby built, maybe with each floor dedicated to a different server.

Dunno though.
That doesn't sound very practical... :p

Especially if we're going with the idea of not using both signs and portals, in terms of getting to servers.

Txboy1234

Reaction score
Haha that gets pretty boring- some of us play hide and seek in the lobby sometimes. AoD can be used for hide and seek if youre a human and hide somewhere.

Back on topic though- I don't care what we have for a lobby as long as its attractive and makes it easy to get to the servers. :3
You never got tired of the zombie server -.-

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com

You never got tired of the zombie server -.-
But that's all plugins and shiz. It's not the same when it's just vanilla hide and seek. :<

• Optimistic
Reactions: JKangaroo

Mia

Reaction score
I like the idea of having a lobby with mini games to play in it! I think it will attract more people to admire the hard work put in to everything and also just to have a good time! If we are going to make another new lobby I think we should gather all ideas and let the community give feedback, then there shouldn't be as many complaints because the community had a say in it. Maybe a poll? I dunno but definitely add some mini games such as spleef I think it would be a great addition!