LEGOMAN2134'S Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEGOMAN2134

Reaction score
Your In-Game Name:LEGOMAN2134

Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: Just LEGOMAN2134

What is your Timezone? Seattle Time

Who has agreed to reference you? (You need AT LEAST 1 staff reference): Can't find one...

What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy) 12

How many hours have you played on AOD in total? (Use /timeonline to check) 7 days

How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on? I come on daily

Do you have any past experience staffing in Minecraft? No well i was an OP before to stop a mad owner from destroying the server.....

What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it? My biggest weakness is that I am on thin ice. Any small slip up i could get banned but I have truly changed

What food/beverage would best suit your personality and why? Pizza and Soda, always easy and simple, always there when you need a me. I am full of energy for the servers, and their players. I always top off a good hard-working day!

Why do you deserve the rank? I feel like I deserve the rank because I know everyone and am willing to help new people, and I am always there to be serious and/or fun.

Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application: Sure i'm 12 but young people are good, Everyone there is amazing and I love being with them and personally I really like these servers and want to be a part of the action like staff members, hopefully when i'm ready I can be an OP! :D

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
To put it bluntly, you are far from ready to be staff on AoD.

Considering just a few days a go, you said this after you were killed:

[07:39.16] <+AoDBot> (Lobby) LEGOMAN2134: fack u
[07:39.46] <+AoDBot> (Cubism) Baker93: Care to rephrase that?
[07:39.53] <+AoDBot> (Cubism) LEGOMAN2134: no
That is far from the attitude I expect even players to be, let alone staff.

Also, you know where it says you must have at least 1 reference? Yeah, that means you need at least 1 reference. They aren't optional.

But yes. You are closer to being banned at the moment than you are to being staff.

As such, I won't be waiting for other staff to be voting on this. You may re-apply when you possess the qualites and attitude expected in staff, as well as at least one reference.

DECLINED

Reactions: Prizyms
Status
Not open for further replies.