Legend1002's AdvancedBuilder Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend1002

Reaction score
Username: legend1002

Time spent on the server: 60+ Hours

References (Adv+): Chrisrocks300,roboboy777,olive44,Creeper_Jeeperss

Screenshots/warps of creations: plot world :/warp kazeroth,/warp preidon ,/warp dustburn

Signed: legend1002

Last edited:

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
I reffed you because I see potential in your builds. Your attention to detail is superb, but your block variation isn't the best. Preidon has an amazing set of detail, plus the large buildings put it in the mood. I like the statues out of the entrance. I like the windmill with the wheat field also. Kazeroth is good, but could be better. The land seems a little barren, and the front doors are a little flat/boring. All in all though, you would be perfect for the rank! Good luck!

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
You lied about my reference, and you didn't seem to want to hold back and take my advice, which is something really important when building, and you also kept trying to get my reference when I said some advice first. However, in the end, you seemed to acknowledge I didn't give you my reference though, so if this was an assumption you'd get it and you put it on your post, I'm not sure.

Your builds look good, on the other hand. Quite detailed - I also like how your different builds are all built in and connected.

I'm going to go with -1 for the reference unless this was a mistake.

legend1002

Reaction score
I reffed you because I see potential in your builds. Your attention to detail is superb, but your block variation isn't the best. Preidon has an amazing set of detail, plus the large buildings put it in the mood. I like the statues out of the entrance. I like the windmill with the wheat field also. Kazeroth is good, but could be better. The land seems a little barren, and the front doors are a little flat/boring. All in all though, you would be perfect for the rank! Good luck!
Thank you very much creeper. Due to the fact that kazeroth is a build that I made when I was 12 and was not (as good) at building that I am now my building skills were not that advanced at the time so it was a poor map with same houses copied and pasted,with preidon i will try to be more careful with variation next time.
Thanks!

legend1002

Reaction score
You lied about my reference, and you didn't seem to want to hold back and take my advice, which is something really important when building, and you also kept trying to get my reference when I said some advice first. However, in the end, you seemed to acknowledge I didn't give you my reference though, so if this was an assumption you'd get it and you put it on your post, I'm not sure.

Your builds look good, on the other hand. Quite detailed - I also like how your different builds are all built in and connected.

I'm going to go with -1 for the reference unless this was a mistake.
Im sorry but I guess I missinderstood you then, when I asked if I had your ref I read something along the lines of "yes" Im extremely sorry for this mistake and it will not happend again.

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
Hi legend. I reffed you for adv because I think you have a good eye for detail and you're really good at keeping the building style throughout your builds. Having attention for detail, and being able to keep the style going evenly through your build is a great thing to be able to do. I also like how the two villages use slightly different blocks, like sorta changing it up a little between each build.
I don't have anything against your terraforming, but I'd like to see more of it in your builds if you do get accepted.

I think your maturity is also fine from what I've seen and you seem mostly pretty chill, but it also doesn't hurt to have a bit of fun sometimes. Just remember to set good examples for the players.

Anyway, I think you'll do fine as adv and hope you get accepted. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: legend1002

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
Im sorry but I guess I missinderstood you then, when I asked if I had your ref I read something along the lines of "yes" Im extremely sorry for this mistake and it will not happend again.
Just edit your post and remove me and that'll be fine. However, for some reason I feel I couldn't trust you with VoxelSniper. I could easily be wrong, and I probably am, but there's something that doesn't click. I'll watch you over the next few days. I'm reading people think you're good though, so yeah.

However, in relation to how you responded to Creeper's post, if you knew a build wasn't very good, why put it in? I felt your application was very rushed. I recommend in the process of this application you go and improve your builds. You definitely shouldn't take haste to these things. Throughout the whole process I've felt you've been itching to submit this - you seemed to ask a staff member every few minutes if it was good enough sometimes. Just be patient - you going to need it!

I'll keep a -1 for now, but that'll probably change to 0 when I see you over the next few days and you start acting on advice.

• Informative
Reactions: Robo

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Hey legend1002, Thanks for applying for AdvBuilder! Looking through your plots, I think I like the style and layout that you've created on both. What's more interesting is that you've used up the space on each plot to create a sort of village, which is great and not done as often for Adv submissions.

I'll focus on Preidon. Your terraforming is nice, but I think there could be a bit more variation to the trees instead of using the tree cmd. At least 1-3 large, custom trees would have looked nice. Also, I noticed that a few of your builds in that plot were about 90% done by another player. And then a bit of random blocks placed throughout other builds by them. That's fine and great for a collaborative build, but you're submitting an AdvBuilder App for yourself. So, I'd like to request that you post screenshots of the builds that you have done in the Preidon plot to avoid confusion on who built what. Thanks!

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Hey Rex me the other person that built on my plot only made the grave stones for the graveyard and added a few leaves to the tree in the middle of the market Im sorry for this.
These two houses were what I was talking about. (look at the Prism logs in the chat)

Other than those and a few smaller sections, the other builds that you did make still look great. It's just easier if you did post screenshots for us so we can identify the work that you did yourself. Minus the hiccups, I think that your building style has AdvBuilder potential, but if you feel that don't have a sufficient amount of quality builds then feel free to make another one. It doesn't have to be a plot-sized build, maybe something that's close to 50x50 (?) or 25x50. Just large enough to put necessary details and such to make it look interesting.

MiyakoWolf

(Miyako)
Reaction score
Hey Legend1002!

Your application seems like it was very rushed and it would have been nice to add screenshots of all the builds you did yourself. It would have helped us out alot.
As for your builds, I definately see potential in them. You have a nice style and I like the overall look of them, but I do think the terraforming could be better. As Rawr suggested, custom trees would be nice.

+0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.