Biblius, Emosquirrel, Lagwarrior, Superstien, Brickwolf

Time spent on the server:
4 day 20 hours

Other server ranks (present and past):

Former SMP Trusted

TeamSpeak:
Y

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for:
Honestly it is not an easy enough thing to describe.
Rather it’s more enough an experience that you have to come into with an open mind and keep your principles about yourself. It’s a rank that brings you slowly into the fold of the inner mechanisms and workings of the server. The responsibility may be played off as small in some regards, but it is actually a very high one to show the standards of ‘what we start to allow’ into the staffing portion of a server. Meaning you are the first representation of staff to new users, as they know that’s the lowest rank, but consider that’s the rank that ‘start’s it all.’

Though it can be said your responsibility is of that to learn and fit yourself into the grove of things. Learning how to react to situations and respond to each situation improving you skills as you go. Learning crowd control and learning the ropes as far as how to deal with those around you and the many behaviors you will come in contact with. All in all helping those that need help and being the supporting pillar for the higher staff.

Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?:
I’m familiar with the /hawk plug-in to some degree as well as the current /ticket command I have experience with. I am also familiar with mcmmo and can learn new command sets easily. I consider myself a good worker and learner in a team. Further I have and can lead/manage a large number of people with open and clear communication. My adaptability and quick wits can lead me to find a solution to even the most complex or hardened decisions. I can say I am swift with the appropriate actions that should be taken, given proper circumstance.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
About myself, hmm, I’m random that’s for sure. I rather enjoy poking fun at time and at others being light hearted and whimsical. People tend to see me as a person that is serious and laid back, a confusing mixture to say, but reliable all the same. I am a quick learner and very adaptive and receptive to new concepts. I can be flexible while staying strong to my beliefs and morals. I like to chat and collect information and all around be friendly to people. Sometimes I can seem ‘off the walls’ however I can say I’m quite stable and level headed with my head to the earth. I don’t mind sharing information about myself however I’m more of a person that does not put my entire self history out there, I let it come up in conversation or if someone asks with an honest intent I am an open book. There is so much to say about myself, but very little space to say it. Overall I’m really a person you have to communicate with and get into contact to really ‘experience’.

Last edited by a moderator:

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
You have past experience, a strong application and nice in-game behavior, and it's clear that you fully understand the rank you will undertake, and exactly how you will do it. You deserve this. I think your activity could be upped a bit, and possibly talking in main chat a bit more wouldn't hurt, but I would love you see you take on the rank of Trusted. I also knew that when you asked me for a reference, it was an immediate yes - I was discussing with a few other staff about the possibility of you becoming staff.
Best of luck, but I am sure you won't need it. +1

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
A definite +1 from me.

Back in primordia, I was about to reference you for operator until the reset x] Now that you have returned, I have seen your helping out others on the server. Your ingame communication is quite strong as well. I do see you doing well with this rank! Great job!

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Good heavens, 5 references!? I'm beside myself. You've been an excellent player, though I never had the pleasure of working with you while you were Trusted. But when we factor in your age, and your time spent in the community, I think we have an excellent candidate for Trusted. You mentioned to me wanting to apply for the rank for some time, and with so many Trusted leaving the rank via promotion or resignation, we need new Trusted! And I think you'd be an excellent choice.

I vote +1, good luck!

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
You have a well written application, and a good amount of playtime. From what I've seen of you in-game combined with your prior staffing experience, I am sure you'll be a great addition to our team.

+1 from me!

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for your timely replies and votes of support. I do appreciate them and do intend to live up to if not surpass your expectations! :)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Strong application, mature, helpful, kind, active? What else is there to say! On Primordia when I was kind of new to Blocktopia SMPs I always looked up to you as a role-model. Now that you're applying on Journey to Elysium and have already shown attributes of being a trusted, you're the perfect person for it! Also 5 references - truly astonishing this early on in the server!

An obvious +1 from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.