Leaving!

Sploorky

Reaction score
Hey, how you doing.

I think I'm about ready to leave the community, I've been phasing in and out of here the last couple of weeks/months and I don't see myself ever truly becoming active again. College and my job keeps me busy, plus let's be honest, with Metal Gear Solid V(fucking fantastic game by the way) out and Fallout soon to follow, I'm not gonna be spending any of my free time here for a while anyways. If there is anything crazy happening on TS over the weekend, I'll probably hop on if someone tells me about it!

PLEASE, if you think you know me as a friend(and I think I make it obvious when I like somebody), feel free to add me on SnapChat(its not Sploorky, pm if you want it), or even ask for my phone number. I'd love to keep in contact with a lot of you!

This community has given me a lot of really great memories over the years, more than I can ask from an online site based around video games. I'm really happy I came across this place.

love you all, bye!

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I will answer that age old question for you now - it was Graduation, Late Registration then College Dropout. Phuck BDTF!
(Although I do love Monster and Power)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Sploorky