Lava haloween event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nato-Potato

The man in green
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Would this be a big group pic, or just individual pics.
Because if its the latter it wouldnt really need be an event, it could just be like the 'your pics of lava survival' thread except halloween themed.

fenna

Reaction score
Erm, I have a suggestion, Instead of taking pictures (Like you could do any other time)
Pictures arent exactly an event,
We need something thats an ACTUAL Halloween event rather than taking picture, I dont have anything right now but when I do ill tell you :D

txcinthehouse

Reaction score
I have an idea a picture wall. So somoene builds a "background" you go stand infront of it and a person takes a pic then you upload it (just 1) then you have to vote for the best skin.

5genda

Reaction score
Maybee.. A trick or cookies round? The one with most cookies in the end of the round, Wins like 10 supercookies.. (the round will have to be like 1 hour long.. would be awesome!)

fenna

Reaction score
I have an idea a picture wall. So somoene builds a "background" you go stand infront of it and a person takes a pic then you upload it (just 1) then you have to vote for the best skin.
OK, I understand you want to do something with pictures. But you can do that any other day and it would be a pointless event :/
Maybee.. A trick or cookies round? The one with most cookies in the end of the round, Wins like 10 supercookies.. (the round will have to be like 1 hour long.. would be awesome!)
But if we combined the two ideas and made them into one,
We could have a podium for 1st 2nd and 3rd cookie winners and you could take a picture of it and while still useing 4gendas idea we combine the two and make it this, Anyways if we did do something like this idea we would need some kind of "Trick" Part rather than just cookies :/

CaramelCow

Reaction score
For the trick you could just if the player is new, set your spawn then move then respawn. It seems to amaze alot of the new ones, although the older players probably wouldn't be amazed.

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
How about a Lobby for the game? When a round is over, you get teleported to the lobby until the new round starts?

Also, the lobby would match the theme of the event. This being halloween, it could have some pixel art of things like oh i dont know... freddy... jason...johnnys head through a door.
There could also be some skeletons hangingin some places, maybe even a few cobwebs for the place.

txcinthehouse

Reaction score
Still this could be a great event on halloween. So that everybody has a halloween skin in the halloween maps.

brickwolf what do you think about the skins??

BrickWolf

The Concrete Dog
Reaction score
If you want to wear them, wear them. It's really not up to me to force people to wear skins, especially considering that a large majority of the playerbase hasn't bought Minecraft. I can only break their necks.

Arcius

Reaction score
I think what he was trying to say was implement a default skin to the server like TNT or Zombie (for infecteds, at least), but that would require some extra coding and it would remove normal skins unless we had an option to turn it off, like in TNT. I don't know if there's a way to check if someone has a custom skin and ignore it for that rule.

TL;DR: "Do what TNT did with team skins."

Reactions: txcinthehouse

ColorWar

Reaction score
Doesn't it cost money for "Red_player, Blue_Player" ? before making everyones skins the same? in other words, someone would have to buy a beta account to put it on all players?

Status
Not open for further replies.