Lava Christmas Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5genda

Reaction score
I would love to have a Lava Survival Christmas event! We could have a day full of contests! And, For every contest you win a random amount of cookies. This event can be some hours long. The 3 persons that have collected most amount of cookies in the end of those hours, Wins a very special prize!

Just a suggestion! Let me now what you think about this, you can also come with suggestion ontop of this if you want to! :)

-5genda c:

Arcius

Reaction score
I can't think up much of a contest, but I can think up some events. I have an idea of something to do, but I would need some help, considering it's not a one man project.

5genda

Reaction score
Well.. We have rounds with different themes of contests. One is "Best christmas three" Or "Coziest winter hut"
I don't know.. But i think there are many creative persons on Blocktopia that could find something out!

CaramelCow

Reaction score
I can't think up much of a contest, but I can think up some events. I have an idea of something to do, but I would need some help, considering it's not a one man project.

Ill help if you need.

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
We have a variety of things planned for the month of December. Wink.

It's still in the planning phase, but something along the lines of "The 12 days of Christmas," where we have a different event for the 12 days of Christmas. Details to follow at a later date. :D

fenna

Reaction score
We have a variety of things planned for the month of December. Wink.

It's still in the planning phase, but something along the lines of "The 12 days of Christmas," where we have a different event for the 12 days of Christmas. Details to follow at a later date. :D
I like this :D /me waits :(
Giant christmas dam with ogar.
*cough* with omarr?? :) *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.