Last Man Standing

patapon123567

Reaction score
ok this game has no teams. u spawn randomnly. in the lobby it says in chat starting Last Man Standing in 3..2..1 the n u spawn randomnly. when the last player is still alive it gives him 30 points.
but when the last 2 obliterate each other the same time its a draw which gives them 25 points. agree?

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Build 30 maps designed for play with no teams, code it so that when a round with Last Man standing is on, it won't use teams, code the whole new teams and the mechanism for supporting none, and the ability to fit it into the database, and modify all the commands that relate to teams, parade around in your underwear, call @0x3c0 a cute fluffy bunny rabbit and sure!

(My lack of a decent response, similar to the other thread implies that it would be a massive amount of work, and unless you're able to do it, we currently don't have the resources available to do such a thing, not to mention whether we want to at all)

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
This detracts from the 'teams' that TNT Wars has as it's ground basis. I.e, Team Fortress 2.

However, I can make an Arena mode similar to to TF2 which is somewhat like a Last Man Standing...

Amorix

Reaction score
Build 30 maps designed for play with no teams, code it so that when a round with Last Man standing is on, it won't use teams, code the whole new teams and the mechanism for supporting none, and the ability to fit it into the database, and modify all the commands that relate to teams, parade around in your underwear, call @0x3c0 a cute fluffy bunny rabbit and sure!

(My lack of a decent response, similar to the other thread implies that it would be a massive amount of work, and unless you're able to do it, we currently don't have the resources available to do such a thing, not to mention whether we want to at all)
Please don't make me do that again. 0-0

Deadl0ck

Lord of the Rage
Reaction score
Can some1 tell me how to post a thread? when i click post a thread all i get is create a poll
This wasn't the place to post it (Grabbing a thread in general discussion or offtopic would have been better) but to answer your question, there is a glitch with firefox 9 and our forum software. Using a different browser to make topics and wait till firefox 10, or get the firefox 10 beta are your two options.

Reactions: Summer10 and Notme