Last Chance

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Hello all,
Basically, Last Chance would be a command for the last human alive, abbreviated /lc.

This command would do various minor things to help their survival rate (or if they are unlucky, decrease the rate) Forsay, the last human is on a jump course, and wants to ensure his victory. He could try /lc and, if he's lucky, he would get a few extra blocks.

If he's unlucky however, perhaps the command would add 30 seconds more onto the round or take away his remaining blocks. There would only be a one shot try on this command.

This is just an idea, add your own opinions and such.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Exactly, it would be a command of chance, sometime it helps, sometimes it does something useless, sometimes it holds you back. Nothing would change the game too much.

Pokemon365

Reaction score
Adding some blocks might not be much of a help though. Usually the last human is running by that time or he is in an awesome hiding spot. I still like this idea though.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
I have several ideas on the chance possibilities. If codable, they could be:

Add a little time/subtract a little time

Give a few blocks/take away blocks

Slaps all the zombies up.

Slaps the survivor up

Etc.

It's just an idea, things may be altered and such

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Add a little time/subtract a little time
Imagine: 34 * "a little time" = minutes. There is still a chance it could happen, adding time will not really help.

Give a few blocks/take away blocks
Seems fine.

Slaps all the zombies up.
Not really a supporter of adding slaps into the game.

Slaps the survivor up
Could make humans being able to get out of the playground of the map, and make them automaticly unreachable.

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
I love this command seems to adding more flavor to the game, instead of just zombies saying where is the last human? or something but it will give the last human something to do instead of doing /t all the time or just typing in chat but it would be useless if the last human is running

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I like this idea.
I would most likely use this when playing =P (Alot...)

And for ideas when used:

1 zombie gets human again.
Powerpill gets on.
You get spawned back to spawn?
You get killed by a random zombie?
Extra human karma when surviving.
Extra zombie karma for the zombie killing you.

*Totaly supports this Idea*

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Omfg yes.
If it is implemented, Powerpill has to be an option ;DDD

Also, I think this is a wonderful suggestion as well, but we need to think of some things that will be worthwhile to get. Like.. maybe make it so that it's possible to get one "kill charge" to use on a Zombie, which sends them back to the spawn.

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
The more suggestions you guise give the more over powered it seems to me. .___.

I did agree with the more blocks rewarded though and the time change options though. But I'd take less time over more blocks any day.

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
Amazing idea, would love to get this implemented.
Also, I have some ideas for the /lc command.
You get teleported to the best spot of the map.
You get x3 Human Karma when if you survive, let's say you get 10 human karma, you survive and you get x3 of it, so you get 30 human karma.
Also, would /lc work for zombies? Like for the first unlucky picked zombie, he could use /lc, and he could get like 5 blocks, instead of 3, or he can get teleported near a human, but not exactly next to them, but I think it would be a little overpowered :p.
And as I said, Amazing idea and it would be a great addition to the server, kudos to the idea emosquirrel :D

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
AFAIK, teleporting doesn't work on zombie.

LC could also implement the idea behind /locate on AoD. Has a chance to randomly locate someone +-50 of their x and z coordinates as a zombie.
Or for humans tell them where the closest zombie is. On the other hand it could also announce to zombies where the human roughly is (see above locate)

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
I have been thinking about some of these, and defiantally the teleporting ones would not work do to wizard kicks. But the extra karma, locate commands, and such are defiantally fair game.

Mr_Coke

Reaction score
You could also add that you have a chance that a random zombie becomes a human as decoy.

Reaction score
I really like the idea, and it would be fair to both human and zombie. I feel like there needs to be a few more things for a HUMAN because it seems there are more benefits to a zombie than a human. Other than that it love the idea.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
The instant pillar thing might be good, but it could cause the human to be unreachable, also the decoy thing is kind impossible I believe, from what I have heard when I sumbited a suggestion around them when I first joined zombie.

CaramelCow

Reaction score
Slapping zombie or human up would work for the humans advantage either way. Slap up: Unreachable and zombie slap up: Zombies can't get human while in the air therefore few seconds of safeness for the human. I love the idea and the new ones coming too though!