Last Block Stand

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com

Featuring: @smelyalata @bored38496 @Wyrer
Description: An accurate portrayal of a group of friends attempting to fit as many bodies as they can on one block.​

Author Notes: Bleeh
Not One Of My Best But I Figured The Intention Of It Was All Enough To Make It Fun
My Few Problems With It Is That It Was Taken With A Crappy Camera And Not A Scanner
I Was Trying A New Way To Draw The Style I Have Chosen For Minecraft And In This Case I Drew More Freehand Than Trying To Work With A Base Which I Look At Now And Feel That Was A Complete Mistake

Also I Find One Element That Completely Ruins The Picture Is Smelly
I Mean
Her Body After I Inked Her Was Completely Derp
I Had Decided To Draw Her In Her Pig Costume Which Doesnt Have Fine Points And Is More Soft And Curved So I Critize Myself On That Now
Also I Messed Up Boreds Gender And Her His Shirt

Great Pair Of People I Enjoy Their Company Itll Be Years From Now That Ill Sorely Miss Them

And Now A Character Preview From A New Comic Heading Its Was To Zombie Discussion
@Sophie (mjrox) Her Character In The Story
She Is A Blockatori Or What We Would Call A Minecraft Witch
She Is Able To Sense Deep Into The Earth And Bring Certain Minerals Of Her Ability Straight To The Surface Ie Coal Under Sixty Layers Of Stone And Dirt Is No Problem For Her
Mjroni Was Born Blind And Given A Pair Of Mechanical Eyes That Can Project What She Has Seen
A Quote She'll Say A Lot: "My Eyes Never Lie"

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

I lolled sooooooooooo hard about smel xD looks like you poushed her

Thats some nice drawingsss you have there. You can draw very good
would be a sssshame if ssssomthing happenssss to itsssss