Ladders

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Name of map: Ladders
Author: S_swimmer
Size: 100x100 (World size = 50 then if I am correct)
Map boundary: From x: 2062, y: 0, z: 277 to x: 2162, y: 130, z: 377 with spawnpoint at x: 2072, y: 2, z: 284
Kits:
Survivor:
King Of The Ladder
LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
LEATHER_LEGGINGS
LEATHER_BOOTS
STONE_SWORD.KNOCKBACK:1
PUMPKIN_PIE | 64
Hunter:
Fierce Competitor
LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
LEATHER_LEGGINGS
LEATHER_BOOTS
Scavenger:
Scavenger
LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
LEATHER_LEGGINGS
LEATHER_BOOTS
PUMPKIN PIE | 64

Random or choose kits?: Random (Even though it doesn't matter
Screenshots:

Notes: This map looks terrible.
It looks terrible.
Oh, god, it looks so terrible.
You may be asking yourself, "why, S_swimmer? Why did you deliberately pay no attention to the look of the map?" The answer comes in 2 parts. The first part is that I want to focus on the gameplay of this map. The whole point of this map was about the gameplay. It looks like a map a 2-year old could hop on minecraft and make. It's the idea of the gameplay that counts. The second part is that with this map idea, there is almost no way TO add many visual treats. Of course, I did add some glowstone to the bottoms of each pillar to add a nice little lighting effect so the map doesn't TOTALLY barf on your eyeballs.
I would like there to be potion effects on this map. Jump boost 3 and speed 1 will do, I believe. I would also like the map's biome to be mushroom island (to erase mobs spawning) and I would like the time to start at sunset so it will stay night the entire map. I would like the build time to be 0:30 and the survive time to be 4:00.
One final, out-of-the-ordinary request. There is a command block below the pressure plate at spawn. I would like that command block to do /rocket 100 to the player that steps on it (so nearest player) if there is any way you can do that. If you can't, I will change the map so that there will be a way to get up.
Warp: Warp is at /warp Ladders in the Flatland world on BuildBox.
Input File: None once again, my apologies!!!! If anyone is willing to teach me how to make an input file so I can spare the wonderful AoD staff the time, then that would be worth almost as much thank-yous as I thank them for making these input files. ;)
Once again, thank you for reading!

• Sad
Reactions: Notme

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Let me be honest with you, I don't like that much the map. The reasons are because it's way to simple, and it's almost empty. And I know you explained everything, but the map doesnt seems that good. Try to add more stuff. So for now I'm going with a 0.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
I performed a test of the map's gameplay on build box. It wasn't what I envisioned it to be, and turned out to be worse than I expected. I would like to withdraw this submission, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.