Timezone: PST, GMT-08

Previous moderating experiences:
CTnT Trusted
CZS Operator
SMP(V2? v3?) Operator
RoF Operator/Moderator currently
Infection Veteran Operator
TTT Trusted

EDITED IN PER RONALDOSKILLZ REQUEST Ever had any experiences playing Gmod before?: Yes, I have staffed on the TTT server Blocktopia/ER had previously, and I've played other various gmod servers

What responsibilities will you have on this server as a moderator?: Dealing with mic spam, RDM, rulebreakers and keeping the general flow of the server nice and tidy, among other things.

Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I have a plethora of experience in staffing, not only in Minecraft, but during the period where Blocktopia/ER had a TTT server.

What do you think would be the difference in staffing on a steam-related server compared to a minecraft server?: Communication and availability. Steam is a different platform, and you can be available without being on IRC or without requiring much additional effort. Steam also draws a very different playerbase and range of ages, as well as the use of voice comms, which give a different atmosphere than simple text chat.

What do you do in a situation that you have no experience in or cannot solve yourself?: Ask someone who has experience and can help me. Depending on the situation, this may require immediate action, in which case I'd try to address the problem using tangental experience, or using common sense, but otherwise I would get someone with the proper expertise to assist and learn from so that I could handle any similar situation in the future.

References (not needed but could help)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Notme

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
You were a really good choice for this position. However, due to the limited amount of mods I had to choose from,I feel that the others I chose had better qualifications over you. If I do need more moderators however, I'll let you know if you're still interested. Otherwise, feel free to re-apply once the server has been up for awhile and applications are re-opened

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.