Kingdion's Trusted Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dion

Reaction score
What is your name? - My Username is Kingdion

Do you have any alts, and if so, their names? - I do not have any alternate accounts that can access it, Although I have a younger brother playing on the same router, Meaning the same IP. Although I doubt either of them will get themselves banned. They don't count as a problem.

Timezone? - I believe I live in GMT 10+, Australia.

Your age? - I am currently at the age of 12 years.

Total playtime? - I've actively played for 1 day and 10+ hours, Although I have been given permission from Iguana to apply a few hours earlier than the limit.

Have you held rank on any Blocktopia server prior to applying? - Yes, There has been. I've been an EX-SMP trusted, EX-TNT trusted and EX-LAVA-OP. Although this was a very long time ago.

Which staff members referenced you? - I have currently 6 players that have referenced me for this position, These I am highly appreciative for allowing me to have their reference. They have been a great help to me, Thank you for supporting me in every way.

Razinao.
Chris360kss
Shande
LISTINGS09
Shinyshark
Baker93

Are you willing to take a verbal/in-game trial test? - I have no reason what so ever not to take this test, I will happily accept it and take it to the best of my ability.

Signed - Dion, The true survivor.

Side note - Happy Easter to all and every one of you.

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
Don't really see you often, but I usually see you when it's 1 am in my time zone x). Though, I do see you help here and there. I don't mind giving this a +1

Dion

Reaction score
My timezone is a lot different to both of yours. Thanks for the 1+'s, I appreciate you giving me a chance to go on trial.

Wooffus

Reaction score
It's rare that I'd see you around when I am, but I don't think you've really stood out for me so far. Going to have to be a 0 I'm afraid.

Dion

Reaction score
It's rare that I'd see you around when I am, but I don't think you've really stood out for me so far. Going to have to be a 0 I'm afraid.
I don't think I've ever seen you (Timezones) Anyway, Thanks for your opinions.

I believe that's 5+

Status
Not open for further replies.