Kingdion - "TRUSTED" - 12/09/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rytheria

Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: My in-game name in Minecraft is; kingdion (case sensitive)

Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: I don't own any alternative accounts that are written under my name. Kingdion is the only account I own, though, I have two younger siblings that both have Minecraft accounts, access to the internet and the IP for the servers of Blocktopia. It may seem as if it is an alternate account, but, it is in fact my younger siblings. (soccerking & tamatown3) The only problem could be anything that might have to do with the IP (unlikely), though, I can access the siblings account if needed or necessary.

What is your Timezone? My timezone is set around GMT +10 or +11, around the Southern side of Australia. (may vary if travelling)

Who has agreed to reference you? (You need AT LEAST 1 staff reference): There has been one current Trusted+ player that has willingly given me their reference. Here is a list of my references; lovedaice (trusted)

What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy) My real life age is Thirteen, which, may be a young age for the maturity needed here. Though, I believe I can show the maturity of an adult.

How many hours have you played on AOD in total? (Use /timeonline to check) I've played around 3 days worth of playing, according to /timeonline. The only problem is, I've played a lot more on the older versions of AoD, rather than the newer versions. (there wasn't timeonline on the old AoD?) Using the /timeonline command, I have around 85-100 hours. (going toward)

How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on? I literally come on every day after school if I've not much to do. I come on for different amounts of time, varying on the day and depending on the time that I'm given. Sometimes, I'm able to play later at night or earlier in the afternoon. During weekends, I can pump in more time and push my activity.

Do you have any past experience staffing in Blocktopia? Yes, there has been quite a variety of experiences within staffing on Blocktopia/TheOnes. I've staffed on; Blocktopia Lava, Blocktopia TNT, Blocktopia SMP, Blocktopia AoD. During those times, I have been able to learn a very large amount of information and guidance - which I can happily say was worth it.

What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it? My biggest weakness is probably getting into arguments, it is solemnly something that I don't enjoy doing nor do I really excel beyond many. I believe I can improve this by planning my words a little more carefully and displaying myself in a respective manner - higher than it is now.

What achievements within Blocktopia are you most proud of? I'm very proud of many achievements, and I cannot name one over the others - I love everything I've contributed!

Why do you deserve the rank? I believe I deserve this rank because I own experience from staffing this very own server, I've got wits and activity and understand the complex duties and roles the server holds. From there, I can use my ability in all perspectives and keep the work level to a high area, staffing and keeping the server in a balanced environment. Whilst balancing, the rules must be enforced - therefore, I strive to keep the rules in good placement, keeping good balance between being harsh and overly lenient - and holding good gameplay for the players of Blocktopia all together. Moving onward, I can create decisions quickly and decisively, whilst keeping them efficient and note-worthy. I strive to keep friendly and create a comforting environment for the players to play, enjoy and relax in.

Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application: There is a tad bit of information left before I leave this application open to anybody. Firstly, I realise that I've officially been back for only two or so weeks, though, I have returned to Blocktopian gaming long before my official return. (forum-wise) I'd also like to state that I honestly wouldn't like to extend my application to an area where it is tedious to read - I prefer to keep things short and sweet rather than keeping them overly long. More information can be given if needed, though, I believe the information I've given is what is expected.

- Kingdion,

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
King, I barely see you around AoD. When I see you online, you don't help that much around. Maybe I don't see you because of my timezone, if you start helping a little bit more I'll give you a +1, but for now, I'm going with a 0.

• Informative
Reactions: Rytheria

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
I am going to go with a 0.

You have only recently started playing on the server again and I do not think it has been enough time for staff, or at least myself, to form a solid opinion on you. I think you should have waited a week or two before applying. Also, I'm not sure how you got 85-100 hours. Your current play time is 2 days 18 hour and 40 minutes which is around 66 hours. I also would have liked to have read what some of your achievements have been if you could not choose just one. I am willing to change my rating but only after I've seen enough of you to change my mind.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
I'm going to go with a +1. I've seen you around the server and you're pretty helpful.

Though, I don't think I've seen you often due to those pesky timezones.

I still think you have potential. Good luck!

• Thank You

Rytheria

Reaction score
King, I barely see you around AoD. When I see you online, you don't help that much around. Maybe I don't see you because of my timezone, if you start helping a little bit more I'll give you a +1, but for now, I'm going with a 0.
It's understandable that you dont see me helping whilst online, as the only time I can see you is around 7am my time. (Timezones - pretty tough to get on at early times) Though, thank you for the vote.

You have only recently started playing on the server again and I do not think it has been enough time for staff, or at least myself, to form a solid opinion on you. I think you should have waited a week or two before applying. Also, I'm not sure how you got 85-100 hours. Your current play time is 2 days 18 hour and 40 minutes which is around 66 hours. I also would have liked to have read what some of your achievements have been if you could not choose just one. I am willing to change my rating but only after I've seen enough of you to change my mind.
As I said, in the past versions of AoD I had extra hours I'm unsure about. I'll lay down some achievements soon, I've just got to wake up a little. (early) Thank you for the feedback and I seek to improve them.

I'm going to go with a +1. I've seen you around the server and you're pretty helpful.

Though, I don't think I've seen you often due to those pesky timezones.

I still think you have potential. Good luck!
Thank you Lovedaice, means a lot!

Reaction score
I have not seen you quite often but I have noticed you on a few days ago, yesterday and today (but my timezone is different so yeah.) You do have a ton of experience to know what to do like today, you answered someone's question on what is illegal and legal and you introduced someone to the server and answered some questions as well. My vote is a 0 for now but if I see you more often then I will change my vote. :)

• Informative

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
Just hopping in to mention that during experience as a past trusted, kingdion played a matter of minutes (literally) on AoD. Carry on with voting, but I felt it had to be known!
Wait. I dont understand?
He played minutes before being promoted?
Or he played for less than an hour, and then went inactive?

Also i will be holding off my vote until this is clarified. :-)

Rytheria

Reaction score
Just hopping in to mention that during experience as a past trusted, kingdion played a matter of minutes (literally) on AoD. Carry on with voting, but I felt it had to be known!
Wait. I dont understand?

Also i will be holding off my vote until this is clarified. :)

I don't believe he means either.
I played quite a while before my promotion - I played for a while before becoming inactive/leaving. c:

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
Wait. I dont understand?

Also i will be holding off my vote until this is clarified. :)

I don't believe he means either.
I played quite a while before my promotion - I played for a while before becoming inactive/leaving. c:
Oh well. I'll wait and see. :-)

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
I still think you should of waited a little longer before you applied. Then going off of what baker said and you being staff before I want to ask you something. What exactly happened after you got staff last time? Did something happen irl or did you lose interest in AoD? Will this happen again the second time around?

• Agree
Reactions: Solis22

Rytheria

Reaction score
I still think you should of waited a little longer before you applied. Then going off of what baker said and you being staff before I want to ask you something. What exactly happened after you got staff last time? Did something happen irl or did you lose interest in AoD? Will this happen again the second time around?

I don't exactly understand Baker's point, so, I'll just skip that area.
Anyway, after I got staff last time - my in real life became a little messed up, and, I stupidly didn't mention this to anybody. Anyway, after that - I got back to AoD and I really didn't enjoy myself for some strange reason - the break I took must have done something.

Anyway, I doubt the same thing'll happen if my request for Trusted is granted - I can never tell the future.

Rytheria

Reaction score
I'm sorry king, but I'm staying with my 0. I haven't seen in like in the whole week. And same with the last week.l

"I haven't seen in like in the whole week"

I don't honestly think this is true?
I've been on literally every morning (thats your timezone, etc) and I've seen you on quite often. I understand if you feel like you should remain with a "0", but, I don't understand how you haven't been seeing me.

Also, Baker93, I played a lot longer than minutes after I became trusted. Perhaps we didn't converse ourselves during that time - as, you were Trusted too.

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
I'm sorry king, but I'm staying with my 0. I haven't seen in like in the whole week. And same with the last week.l

"I haven't seen in like in the whole week"

I don't honestly think this is true?
I've been on literally every morning (thats your timezone, etc) and I've seen you on quite often. I understand if you feel like you should remain with a "0", but, I don't understand how you haven't been seeing me.

Also, Baker93, I played a lot longer than minutes after I became trusted. Perhaps we didn't converse ourselves during that time - as, you were Trusted too.

I honestly haven't seen you. I'll try to pay more attention when you are on.

• Informative

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score

I don't exactly understand Baker's point, so, I'll just skip that area.
Anyway, after I got staff last time - my in real life became a little messed up, and, I stupidly didn't mention this to anybody. Anyway, after that - I got back to AoD and I really didn't enjoy myself for some strange reason - the break I took must have done something.

Anyway, I doubt the same thing'll happen if my request for Trusted is granted - I can never tell the future.
Thanks for answering my question's. I hope this cleared something's up for a few people. For the rest of the application I haven't seen you on that much. I believe I was in the same boat you last application where are time's we played didn't match up that well. So I'm going to have to go with a 0.

• Informative

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score

I am sticking with a 0. Within the last two weeks, your playtime has become 3 days 1 hour 40 minutes which would mean you have played 7 hours in 2 weeks. This is about 30 minutes a day. I believe you should have played a lot more than that if you really wanted to get Trusted. I fear that if you were to get Trusted you would be inactive once again by playing less than you are already doing.

This thread does seem to have been untouched for over a week.

LagWarrior I believe you're the only one left to vote on it, unless Baker93 has come to a decision?
SmoggyWaffles has also not replied with a vote yet.

• Thank You
Reactions: Haysagar

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score

I am sticking with a 0. Within the last two weeks, your playtime has become 3 days 1 hour 40 minutes which would mean you have played 7 hours in 2 weeks. This is about 30 minutes a day. I believe you should have played a lot more than that if you really wanted to get Trusted. I fear that if you were to get Trusted you would be inactive once again by playing less than you are already doing.

This thread does seem to have been untouched for over a week.

LagWarrior I believe you're the only one left to vote on it, unless Baker93 has come to a decision?
SmoggyWaffles has also not replied with a vote yet.
Ah, yes. I saw Smoggy post and assumed it was a vote.
However,
Smoggy is also away for 2 weeks.
Of course, that does not mean we can't wait.

Rytheria

Reaction score
Mmarz11,
Sometimes it may be difficult to put in loads of time, as, I had literally 0 hours on the weekend that I had time to play, plus, other commitment made it hard enough. Understandably, I see your perspective.

Also, I believe Smoggy, mythelf, LagWarrior are undecided on this course of actions.

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
Ok, well. while i have wifi, i may as well post my vote.

Mainly because I havent seen you enough to give you a +1, and with what Baker has said about your past time as Trusted - it swayed me a bit.
I hope you understand though! :-)
And good luck!

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
It is clear that at this point in time you have not quite settled back in and taken time to immerse yourself back into the server after your break. As such the application will be declined for now. An important point that I must point out is that if issues are already arising concerning activity and other commitments, you should carefully consider whether staffing is a realistic goal, especially if you aim to staff Buildbox as well.

However, I do thank you for your interest in helping out and taking the time to write this application. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.