killer1525's trusted application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: killer1525
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: well I’ve got 2 alts ultimateinsanity which was going to be my new name but I decided to stay with killer1525 and I’ve also got an alt mccuish1525 that I don’t use very much and also my little brother loves playing on this server his ingame name is connor5555
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: Eastern standard time -5
  • Your age: 20
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I joined the server for the first time on 3/7/011but I started becoming active last month
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I held a trusted rank on lava for 2 and a half months
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? With my new found powers I would enforce the rules, look out for rule breakers on the server, and keep the server fun for others
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If I see a staff member acting up I would ask them to stop but if they don’t stop I would either take a picture and or take a video of the staff member acting up and pm either damer_flynn or intensik
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I deserve the position trusted on the zombie server because I’m active on the server a lot, I’m mature, and I help whenever I can.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job?? I will represented as staff member by being a helpful player on zombie, help the new players when they need it, I will be kind to all players on the server. I’ll be a player that is well trusted and trusted enough to enforce the rules on the server when an operator isn't able to come online.
  • Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? Cliffy100, matt_allen, airkid
  • Signed: john

Status
Not open for further replies.