DarkRP - Accepted Kennevolution's Staff Application

iZephrod

Reaction score
What is your in-game name? (Please also give any alt accounts, and if you're applying for our TTT or DarkRP server, your Steam ID.):
Minecraft: Kennevolution

Steam ID: isFriendy

What timezone do you live in?: GMT (London, UK)

How many hours have you played on the server for?: None

How many hours can you spend helping out the server per week?: I can be on almost everyday, except from the weekend during the day but during the evening weekends I can be online. I can spend approximately around 48 hours or more per week. So between 4 and 6 hours every day and maybe more on weekends.

What prior staffing experience do you have? (It is not mandatory and it is not a problem if you do not have any.): I have been staff on two DarkRP servers last year and the start of this year.

What do you think the role entails?: Staying active on the server and being able to handle difficult situations with players like arguments.

Why do you want to be a staff member?: I want to be a staff member because I love DarkRP, I love GMod and I love blocktopia and I feel like staff would be fun to do and it means I can help out with the server.

What qualities can you bring to the current staff team, that set you apart from other applicants?: I can be on a lot of the time and so there can always be a staff member on all the time and I have experience of staffing on darkrp servers.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?: I would message other staff that are online to see if they could help out. If there isn't, I would check on the internet to see if that could help at all.

Is there anything else we should know or you want to tell us?: No.

How well do you know ULX? (DarkRP only): I know ULX quite well however since I have not staffed on a DarkRP server for a while I will need to refresh my memory.

What would you do in the case of a MassRDM? (DarkRP only): I would freeze the player who was killing everyone. I would bring a few players who he killed aswell into a sit with him. I would ask what happened, and if they all agree it was a mistake, I would let them go, but tell the guy who massRDM'd to be careful. However if it wasn't a mistake, I would warn the player for the mass rdm, and let him go. If he continues to do this, I will put him in jail for 4 or 5 minutes. After that, if he does it again, I will give him a one day ban or week ban depending on what he does in the sit.

Please list your references: (For most applications at least 1 reference is mandatory!): Runemen4

Last edited:

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Your application is impressive. I don't know who you are but I will vote +1 for a trial period. That being said; you intend to contribute 48 hours a week to this. That is crazy, please do not do that. There are adults who work 40 hours a week and they have lost their will to live.

Reactions: Jayfeather

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
Really, I shouldn't be responding to these, but I do have something to add -
That being said; you intend to contribute 48 hours a week to this. That is crazy, please do not do that. There are adults who work 40 hours a week and they have lost their will to live.
During AoD 1.0, I contributed roughly 6 hours a day when I could, which was 42 hours a week. 48 hours a week really isn't as bad as it sounds if you have nothing else to do.

Adding to that, though - if you have a full time job, please don't go on for 48 hours a week. That's 17-18 hours a day on a work day, leaving only 6-7 hours to eat, sleep, and do other things. It's not worth it to spend your whole life doing one or two things, trust me.

Reactions: Hex

iZephrod

Reaction score
Your application is impressive. I don't know who you are but I will vote +1 for a trial period. That being said; you intend to contribute 48 hours a week to this. That is crazy, please do not do that. There are adults who work 40 hours a week and they have lost their will to live.
I have been playing on the server since classic Minecraft when it was Blocktopia. I've had a few breaks though.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Your application is impressive, and your application shows that you have prior knowledge of staffing on other DarkRP servers. You show dedication to DarkRP with the amount of hours that you are saying that you will be on. Just remember that school will get in the way, that being GCSE's or A-Levels in the UK Education System.

However, the staff team doesn't know you that much at all so it would be good for you to enter a trial to see who you are and what you offer. This just ensures for us to know if we are picking a good person for a staff role. In my opinion, we already have enough staff members but it doesn't mean that this application is dismissed

So +1 for a trial.

JoeisPyro

Possible Asshoel/Fungui
Reaction score
Seems like a good fit for trial ATM but has no hours? +/-

+1 for trial

Last edited by a moderator:

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
Glad to see you will be willing enough to put in enough time in for the server but be sure to have breaks ;)

Would gladly to see you on trial +1

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Hello Ken, thanks for applying!

Your application is very well written, and I appreciate that very much. I, and all my other staff have agreed that you'd be a great addition to the DarkRP staff team. You will be put on trial, good luck! I will PM you more details :)

Reactions: Notme