[June 11]Here we go again C:

Status
Not open for further replies.

paceboys

Reaction score
I have used the same application because i worked literally 2 weeks on it, and it is perfect for me. if, by any chance, i do need to create a new one, just let me know, id be more than glad to.
· In-Game Name: paceboys
· What, if any, are the names of your alts: nitasu987 (though I don’t use it, it’s my brothers.)
· Which server you are applying for: Zombie Survival.
· The Timezone you are in: GMT -6:00 Central (Middle of U.S.)
· Your age: 12
· How long have you been playing on the zombie server? Since March 6th, 2011 on this account. I have been on it on a different one (briefly, not enough for it to matter)
· Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I'm sure it is NOT staff, as i have been told, but Nobility on LoP
· Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will actively play Zombie Survival and pay the fullest attention not only to the chat (to hear about possible issues) but also to my surroundings. I will be kind and patient with anyone and everyone.
· If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will first ask them if they actually know what they are doing, and base my next actions from there. If they say yes; I would most likely tell them that they could get in serious trouble and that i suggest they stop immediately. If they happen to continue, I might record/take screen shots of the incident, and then report it to an HC if available. if not, i might go straight to a HA. If they were to say no, I would just tell them that what they are doing is a bad thing, and they could get in serious trouble.
· Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I have seen many, many people give up while helping someone, because of their lack of patience/have English as a second language or anything related to that matter. I know that i have the patience and the time to help them to my fullest capability. I am always active, and i love playing on this server.
· What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will represent the community, by showing Compassion, Helpfullness (<-- couldn't think of the right word xD) and kindness, to give the players an all around good time. I know that all of the players come to have fun in a great community, and i want to be sure that they do.
· Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?:Op: Lily97, Kraby1, Jackamel, Dessern, and DumbShooter. Thanks a bunch!
· Signed: paceboys

Status
Not open for further replies.