Not open for further replies.

Bieber_x

Cutie Op
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Bieber_x
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: cakey2000 My sisters
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +1
  • Your age: I am 11 and 12 this December.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server?: 19 December 2011
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? Make sure everybody is Following the /rules and make the server a happy and friendly Place to be.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do: Take a screen shot and show a Controller or Head Controller.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? Because I am a very active player also happy and friendly person and treat everybody the same way. Also all ways follow the /rules and make sure everybody is having a excellent time on Blocktopia Zombie Survival and make sure others are following the /rules !
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? Make sure everyone has a wonderful time on the Zombie Server and setting example's to other Players on the server new or old And help others who need it.Also make sure everybody is being kind and helpful towards other players and make sure everybody is a team and all work together also make sure everybody is obeying the /rules example everybody is reachable also not arguing with other Players.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Kraby1 Theodorre Ooglie101 Nottycat Chillingworth Thanks Guys !!
  • Signed: Bieber_x

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Bieber, this has the start of a good application, but may I suggest that you 'beef' it up a little? Some of the sections are lacking in spelling/overall completeness. If you fix these, I think you'll end up with a more pleasant application. :)

• Informative
Reactions: Bieber_x
Status
Not open for further replies.