Juliahansen88's Operator Application...

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
Account Name: Juliahansen88 (Female)

Timezone: +10

References: iiDeathCookies

Approx. Time spent on BB: My on time is currently: 1 day, 18 hours doesn't seem like much, the server restarted so i had a lot more time! i am also in the top 5 for ontime top (just to show that the times did really reset)

Previous Staff Experience: A close friend of mind had a server, not a big server only had around 10 members a day, was a nice little community, i was an operator on that, but the server got shut down due to his personal life.

Other Noticeable contributions/feats/skills?: Well, i cant tell you one thing... i am extremely bubbly, active, and has a great sense of humour! One of the fellow bb members had a wall about members she know's and she wrote "Juliahansen88 very active and up beat" Catangel wrote that, i thought that was sweet of her,

What do you think the Operator role entails?: This role entails so many things, i believe you need to be kind, helpful, Trust Worthy, being there just when someone needs help, most of all to just keep the server happy making sure that everyone has a great experience with the server, to have trust with the members on the bb server is a big role to me, trust would have to be one of the most important trait because it establishes to me that the members trust you, and can ask you anything they want, so they don't feel shy to ask (i've had this previous experience and wishes that
no one else gets it) just remember, no one has to be shy to ask me i'm pretty kind :3

Why do i want this position?: I greatly want this position because i love this community, its the most nicest server i have ever come across, the members in general all so kind, helpful and its something that i never want to lose, i have made some great friends on here that are really genuine, (especially the bb server :3) I love helping, becoming a staff on here is a huge accomplishment for me, to help out with anything and just keeping the server happy, its pretty simple... bb is a great community.

Additional/Final notes: I just wanted to state that im a very resilient, so if i don't get the op app, its gives me confidence that what people have said about it, it will give me advice so i can work on that advice to become a little better! Also i noticed with the timezones that when i'm on i never see any operators, and wow... the amount of people i see that are asking "any ops on?" i feel so much that i want to help, i sometimes try to help but they usually say "i need an op to check my build" which just makes me feel really non-imformative that i cant give them the help they seek (if that makes sense) xD

Kindest regards,

Julia.

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I'd just like to say you're a really nice girl and I love being around you. Whilst we haven't talked all that much, you're really nice and helpful. I can see you trying to help as much as you can, and I admire that a lot. I referenced you as I honestly thought you'd be a great Operator and idontwannabetheonly13yearold I'm confident in your capabilities. Easily a +1 from me. c:

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
i
I'd just like to say you're a really nice girl and I love being around you. Whilst we haven't talked all that much, you're really nice and helpful. I can see you trying to help as much as you can, and I admire that a lot. I referenced you as I honestly thought you'd be a great Operator and idontwannabetheonly13yearold I'm confident in your capabilities. Easily a +1 from me. c:
oh wow, i really appreciate it! thanks,

• Love
Reactions: Zelz

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Right this moment I don't entirely think you're ready. If you were to be accepted I would have my doubts about your overall authority on the server - you seem like someone who is easily influenced, and although we do welcome staff who are very outgoing and friendly, sometimes we do need some who are more willing to go in and break up major arguments. With that I'm going to go with a -1 as I just don't think you're ready for this rank, sorry.

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
l
Right this moment I don't entirely think you're ready. If you were to be accepted I would have my doubts about your overall authority on the server - you seem like someone who is easily influenced, and although we do welcome staff who are very outgoing and friendly, sometimes we do need some who are more willing to go in and break up major arguments. With that I'm going to go with a -1 as I just don't think you're ready for this rank, sorry.
look, thats fine... i respect your opinion :)

• Love
Reactions: Undefined User 7

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Right, it's great to see you apply, but I think this might be too early, as I haven't seen enough helpfulness from you, and your application is well-written and caring about the community, I'll be going with a 0 for now.

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
This^
Sometimes being an operator requires some straightforwardness, which can come off as hostile or angry in tone. I feel like you might lack in the "being brutally honest with people" category. Overall i haven't seen you enough to make an accurate decision, so for the time being i'm going to go with a 0

• Agree
Reactions: Marlem

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
Sadly going with a -1. Although you're a nice person and good to talk to. I don't feel that you help out enough or are mature enough to have a staff rank. I also remember you saying that you want the rank for commands and a title. Therefore, I feel you're not ready.

tnm

Reaction score
Sorry for my horribly late reply, I've been really busy the last few days.
I'm not really sure you're ready for the rank from what I've seen of you and I'm also not sure players would take you seriously, reasons explained by other staff. I also haven't really seen much of you, this is probably because of time zones as your ontime is good. Going with a -1 for now, sorry.

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
Can't honestly say you're 100% ready for a staff position based on what I've observed. Also, as stated before, gonna say it again, you need to be able to be brutally honest, no beating around the bush, with players regarding their builds. That and the thing about you wanting a staff position for the title and commands raises a lot of red flags in my mind.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Julia Hansen, this application is being declined at the present time. Don't fret though - you've been given lots of helpful suggestions and advice by the staff in this thread, so take those suggestions to heart! With that in mind, you may reapply in 6 weeks+ when you feel you are adequately prepared for the role of an operator.