Status
Not open for further replies.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
In-game username: cheatyface​
Staff references(Con+): Haven't asked anyone yet, I'll hopefully edit some in soon (I think one or two people might).​
Time spent on the server: none on the new server (it isn't up), far too much on smp. I was #1 /ontime in the first few weeks of the latest smp server until about 3 days total played time.​
Other server ranks (present and past): None, unless you want to count builder and advanced builder. :)​
TeamSpeak: No, but I can. I do use ts3, just not currently with blocktopia.​
How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: (By pasting the description in!) Quest Masters are responsible for all aspects of quests, from creating, modifying and removing, to testing, troubleshooting and ensuring they're fun.​
Tell us about your experience as an Operator: I have none, but Marn did this (http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/applying-before-28-december.10133/). :)​
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I'm a college student with an upcoming coop internship from January to April. Although school, and soon work, keep me busy, I still find time to get on the server and do stuff. I'd like the opportunity to work with the system and see what can be done, and how we can use it to create quests that help the server stay interesting and engaging.​
[edit] that html tag did not work the way I thought it would.​

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
I cannot find the true Questmaster in this application, and I think you have forgotten about your Operator application, which was needed for a staff role!

If you still want to go for another rank, there will probably fit for you, since you are a good player, but for the best it is better to wait for that moment you stand out, and eventually apply again!

I wish you the best, and lots of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.