Journey to Elysium Slime Raffle!

Riketr

Reaction score
Title says everything. Each week at Saturday 23:00 GMT, I will use random.org to draw a number between 1-63. If all the slots are full, I will no longer accept entries. Prizes are as follows:

1st Prize: A stack of slimeballs!!!
2nd Prize: 32 Slimeballs
3rd Prize: 16 Slimeballs
Participation Prize: 1 Slimeball

The first drawing will be on 26/1/13 (or 1/26/13 for all my fellow Americans) at 21:00 GMT
Convert to your timezone here
GOOD LUCK!!!

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Hey Riketr , I like the idea, but can we just stick to one forum based raffle at a time?
May I suggest teaming up with Da Jinks , who is currently hosting a raffle, and successfully hosted a previous one. Perhaps working together so that his 3rd raffle is slime based?

Just a side note, doing participation prizes is a dreadful idea, particularly if you DO get a maximum amount of people taking part.

• Agree
Reactions: Da Jinks

Riketr

Reaction score
Hey Riketr , I like the idea, but can we just stick to one forum based raffle at a time?
May I suggest teaming up with Da Jinks , who is currently hosting a raffle, and successfully hosted a previous one. Perhaps working together so that his 3rd raffle is slime based?

Just a side note, doing participation prizes is a dreadful idea, particularly if you DO get a maximum amount of people taking part.
Good idea