Jayfeather21's Operator Application

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Username: Jayfeather21
Rank Requested: Operator
Current/previous positions held: I used to be a Classic Zombie Survival Trusted, I was a Citizen+ on every SMP following the Temporary Map, and I am currently an Operator on the Premium Server: Army of Darkness.

List what you believe your greatest strengths are: I am always happy and willing to help new and old players. Ever since my time staffing at Classic Zombie's I've always enjoyed to help out around the server, and hopefully try to get to know a lot of people. I am a very happy person and I hope that I could apply that to the server and possibly lighten someone's mood.

List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are: I've only been an Operator for a short time, and thus my confidence level regarding things such as bans is low. Luckily, I hope I can get more than just my own opinion through fellow staff members when making decisions like these.

Teamspeak?: Yes, I'm on every day that I'm home.
Microphone?: Yes.

Previous Offences?: I was once banned overnight back during the Freedomville SMP for griefing a block, but it was more or less a misunderstanding, and I was given an instant unban.

What you believe your position entails?: I believe this position entails a multitude of things. Firstly, you have to be responsible and serious when Staffing a server. No abusing powers, or anything of the like. Secondly, it is your (my, as the question is aimed at the writer) job to make sure the players are having a good time, and aren't hindered by rule breakers. You have to keep a calm, reasonable head.

In less than 20 words, summarise yourself: Responsible, jolly, fun-loving, talkative person who's up for a game or a chat anytime.