Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i feel it's time for me to go, i'll see the current mafia and survivor games to an end and then i'll be mostly gone

will still probably check back every now and then, but most likely i won't "officially" come back

everyone who meant something to me probably knows it but for my own sake i'll give some shoutouts anyway

Hunter thanks for inviting me in the stupidest skype group ever
Toiletprincess hunter's right about me being right about you being the c word
Aqua hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha well done you dumb memer
Jolteon42 what are you fucking gay (i swear i don't mean it in any homophobic way whatsoever)
Jivvi lmao
Kylieanna and Clairebluh may you two never run out of intestines and ducks
Ansoro2112 keep up the good work with survivor
Notme and Catcocomics thanks for the best entertainment money can't buy
Sploorky and ColorWar for being the best vetops back in the day
and everyone else i failed to remember or simply don't think are good enough to be on this short list of names:

thank you all

try not to run the place into the ground when i'm gone

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
i feel it's time for me to go, i'll see the current mafia and survivor games to an end and then i'll be mostly gone

will still probably check back every now and then, but most likely i won't "officially" come back

everyone who meant something to me probably knows it but for my own sake i'll give some shoutouts anyway

Hunter thanks for inviting me in the stupidest skype group ever
Toiletprincess hunter's right about me being right about you being the c word
Aqua hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha well done you dumb memer
Jolteon42 what are you fucking gay (i swear i don't mean it in any homophobic way whatsoever)
Jivvi lmao
Kylieanna and Clairebluh may you two never run out of intestines and ducks
Ansoro2112 keep up the good work with survivor
Notme and Catcocomics thanks for the best entertainment money can't buy
Sploorky and ColorWar for being the best vetops back in the day
and everyone else i failed to remember or simply don't think are good enough to be on this short list of names:

thank you all

try not to run the place into the ground when i'm gone
You're still going on Skype though right

• Agree
Reactions: Enderfive

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Ugh. I'm going to purposely make this current Survivor season longer so you can stay...

No but seriously, Ender. We go WAY back to Zombie Classic. You've always been such a great guy. I'll miss your sarcasm and your LONG posts in every forum thread.
And you'll leave with one Survivor win under your belt. One of the best ones to ever play this game. Don't forget I still need that Jury vote.

You'll be missed. <3

• Love
G

Guest35486

Missed the notification since I was gone last week :c

It was great to get to know you, even though we don't talk as much anymore. Was a pleasure raising duck armies in classic lava. Good luck and take care!

• Thank You