ITBTO (if the bosses took over...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentRose

Reaction score
  • Name of the map: VolcanicVillage
  • Creator(s): radman573....Demonic_Fighter.......Elite_Trampo.......Sentoni.......Rosethekill3r
  • Size: unknown. check for yourself at /warp RoseMap
  • Biome: unknown. ^^
  • Screenshots, including timer areas. http://imgur.com/a/Vsjx4#1
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): /warp RoseMap
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: X
  • Any extra information about your map?:If you need more info, this map is on buildbox! /warp RoseMap.

I AM THINKING OF TOTALLY REMAKING THIS PLACE. IF YOU AGREE, TELL ME. IF YOU DISAGREE TO THIS, TELL ME. FIRST ONE TO GET TO TEN VOTES IS GOING TO HAPPEN. CONSIDER YOUR CHOICE WELL.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme
D

DarkHender

The map looks unfinished and I think you should think about redoing the terrain as it looks very flat.
My suggestions would be to make the buildings match since your buildings look very different from one another and don't flow very well to make a pretty map/town.

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I must agree with Darky on this one. This map feels a bit conflicted, and very rough around the edges. There are a few basic improvements you can make. For example, it's important to physically define the map's boundaries, as it gives us a sense of what's included and what isn't. It also allows us to see the scale of the map at large.

The mountain is, in my opinion, the best feature of your map. It's nicely formed, and really serves as a defining feature. However, when building with grass and stone, you're competing with quite a few other maps. As I'm sure you realize, these biomes are very popular within Minecraft, as they're very common. So, if you wish to build in this style, you have to really be good at it.

Is this map ready to join the rotation? I don't think so, but that could all change if you're willing to put your noses to the grindstone and really get after it! I wish you guys luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.