Stone Sword
Splash Potion of Poison I (0:30)
Leather Chestplate
Leather Pants
Leather Boots
Rotten Flesh 8

Random or choose kits?: Random
Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/xzM3X#0
Notes: This map is supposed to be a brawling map. The map size is small to force survivors to fight rather than to run, or most often hide. The hunter kits are also boosted to make this map extremely hard to beat without teamwork
Download Link: http://smp.blocktopia.net/schematics/download.php?file=Isolated-FINALMAP.schematic
Input File: On the way.
/warp 2013project to view the map!

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Before I put my vote, can you set a warp to the build on your plot? It would be easier to check out. x3

Edit: It's a great map, with a good idea in general, where the map forces teamwork. I like it, I'd love to see this map in the rotation! +1.

-Natsu

Kuromono13

Reaction score
but hey didnt a handful of people help with this
:c
People did help with the map, but there we too many, and with most the contribution was small. There was never any official partnerships, so I added a lot of references to the players that helped. Ex: Jubbicus Elron --> Jubjubers. I will add you as an author, seeing as you were always right behind me building something as I got to the more boring parts of the map.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jivvi

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Map looks quite nice and simple and I like how it's basically only pvping with no hiding/running. I can't make a vote though as I am still on Trial!

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Looking through the chests again there isn't that many "op" things in it, only things I'm seeing that might be "op" are the Strength 8 Mins Potion, and Regeneration. Then again - that can always be taken out when this map gets into rotation. Now that I can vote, +1!

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Looking through the chests again there isn't that many "op" things in it, only things I'm seeing that might be "op" are the Strength 8 Mins Potion, and Regeneration. Then again - that can always be taken out when this map gets into rotation. Now that I can vote, +1!
Well, it depends on how much of the Regen there is. If there is only, say, one or two low-tier Regen potions, then we would keep them in. The strength potion(s) we could make in to a tier-one 3 minute strength and put it in an area where people have to work to get it.

Now, for the vote. I like the layout of the map. It looks like it would be a lot of Close quarter combat, which always makes the game fun. Some people don't like that type of gameplay, some people love it. I, for one, absolutely love the idea. I think this would work out nicely in Army of Darkness.
However, I think the kits may need to be more balanced out. Maybe add a wood sword in to the Bow kits, Replace the Chain armour (except for the chain boots) with Leather, and add some armour in for Humans. The kits, as they stand right now, favour the Hunters and may make for a relatively quick round.

But, also, depending on what is in the chests, these edits may not need to be put in to place. I have yet to actually go through the chests.

I'm going to give the map a +1, and I hope you take into consideration the possible edits! Good luck :)

Olix

Reaction score
I haven't been thru chests, but the survivors don't get any food from kits, and I think the survivor archer should maybe get infinity (or at least more arrows). Even if there is plenty of food in chests, there will usually be someone who comes late or is just slow, maybe 1-3 pieces of bread in kits?

Kuromono13

Reaction score
I haven't been thru chests, but the survivors don't get any food from kits, and I think the survivor archer should maybe get infinity (or at least more arrows). Even if there is plenty of food in chests, there will usually be someone who comes late or is just slow, maybe 1-3 pieces of bread in kits?
There is a good amount of food in the map, and I added a small amount to the kits as suggested. I also have more arrows to the archer kit.

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Can the other staff members vote before we come to a verdict? This map's been in the submissions for a while, it would be nice to have a few more votes then a final verdict. AoDPrem

Status
Not open for further replies.