is there any good new games comeing out next year

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Besides the fact that Bayonetta 2 is a Beat 'Em Up, not a JRPG, and a lot of people are hyped up beyond all hell for it?
Not at all! :D

Well here :3 I'll admit on a closer look i got the category wrong and the fact it was a western game wrong. However, - go check the sales Data of 1 - Aside from planetside, it doesn't even come CLOSE to shipping the amount of units compared to any other game on that list, it honestly is not 'that' popular in comparison with the bigger titles, i'm not saying its shit =P Im saying theres no point trying to put it in a list like that. The other titles are well known (again, aside from planetside that was a bit of error) - Bayonetta is not. So if we look at the central issue (why isn't; it in the list) its because outside of its respective fanbase - it really isn't that cared about.

Edit - to also clarify,
I chuffing love bioshock - to bits, as in, biggest bioshock fanboy, the feature copies, etc. But im not delusional enough to believe that bioshock infinite is REALLY HYPED UP, because in the world of gaming it really isn't a mainstream title. But with that said, even the earlier bioshock series had four times the sales of Bayonetta - and even the bioshock developers admitted that when designing infinite they went around asking mainstream gamers if they'd ever heard of bioshock - the conclusion was that they hadn't.

Reactions: Amorix

Wargreymon_X

Reaction score
I do believe it's all ready out and available for purchase, sir.

Unless you meant to say Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance... That's all ready out, too.

OR unless you meant Kingdom Hearts 3... I hope it's out in 2013! :eek:
birth by sleep is number 3

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
'Bigname' releases

1. Grand Theft Auto 5
  2. Crysis 3
  3. Dead Space 3
  4. Dragon Age 3
  5. Battlefield 4
  6. Lost Planet 3
  7. Rome 2 Total War
  8. The Elder Scrolls Online
  9. Plants vs Zombies 2?
  10. Simcity
  11. Gears of war judgement
  12. Pikmin 3
  13. Tekken X??
  14. The last of us ???
Of personal interest to me

Big Ol' chart

Why isn't Mac on that chart? D:

Wargreymon_X

Reaction score
I've always though Birth By Sleep to be another side game. :p

When I say Kingdom Hearts 3, I mean the actual title, and being on a console rather than a handheld, like it should be. :c
dont worry, your arent the first to be tricked like that with the title