Ironman warning

W

Wimali

Later_Gator suggested this in-game: an ironman warning. I agree, there should be something like a chat message from the server at 26:00 saying "Warning: You have one more minute to activate ironman mode".

L

Later_Gator

This is a lazy feature to be honest. It's your own responsibility to get ironman on time
Forgetfulness is why this suggestion was made, not laziness. Within the first ten minutes of each round, I easily become absorbed in my building and I tend to forget to ironman in time. If it wasn't for other people saying "ironman warning," I would have missed considerably more ironman activations. I think this message would be very useful to have.

Y

YouWould

It's an interesting idea, and I don't see how it could hurt.

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
This seems like deja vu for me. I remember when I suggested a message reminding you, that you were a zombie in CZS. And it was given the exact same reason for no (laziness of the player)....A few months later it was added in and everyone loved it.
I don't see any very good solid reason why it shouldn't be added. I don't think it would hurt the server or the players.