IRC List

DJJonosound

Ex CTNT/PTNT Op
Reaction score
I was just thinking, It would be handy to have a command that allows the player to see all of the staff on IRC, if that is possible. I often find myself in a position where people don't listen to me, and a staff member is necessary, but I have no idea who to ping...

~DJJonosound

Celebrir

Reaction score
I asked some Grenadiers about that, they all said that it would be a good idea (also to see who's online ingame from irc), I guess it is possible.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
I was just thinking, It would be handy to have a command that allows the player to see all of the staff on IRC, if that is possible. I often find myself in a position where people don't listen to me, and a staff member is necessary, but I have no idea who to ping...

~DJJonosound
Just start saying names usually works, if you know who's usually online during that time.
If worst comes to worst, go on the IRC yourself to see who's in #blocktopia from TNT and ping them.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
The idea is amazing, but we need someone familiar with the software, to tell us if it is scriptable. I bet it is, maybe make it so you use a command which the IRC bot recognizes and places a list of all online IRC staff members. Or even a /ping IRC Staff Member which pings all the staff members and a person on IRC must use /confirm, /deny, to show if you are logging on or not.

Toco Toucan

Reaction score
This would be pretty useful. Only problem is that some people at certain times might not know about the command.