Interviews With Players! (Want to be interviewed? Ask me anytime)

D2theJ

Reaction score
Here I will ask you some questions about the server and what you like and dislike on the server! Its kind of feedback and the Mods and Admin should see this!

I will ask questions like:

What do you enjoy MOST about the server?
What do you enjoy LEAST about the server?
Which server is your favorite?
Do you think staff is good/not good?
Stuff like this!

PLEASE ASK IF YOU WANT TO BE INTERVIEWED!!!!!
ALL INTERVIEWS WILL BE POSTED HERE!

D2theJ

Reaction score
FireBallJoe

What He enjoys most about Create: World Edit
What he enjoys Least: Not popular 5 people on
Favorite Server: Create
How good is the Staff: yes 9/10
Are the permissions reasonable on create?: Yes. "Perms are so Noobs won't abuse commands"

Last edited:

D2theJ

Reaction score
Naxane:

Nax enjoys Most: Alongside the roleplaying and such with B>C
Nax enjoys Least: The constant need for players to be on or else it feels lonely
Favorite server: RoF because contrary to belief it isn't just about AFK it actuallyy has sustenance to it. Where as AOD only has PVP, RoF is a new gamemode I've never seen and it has been much fun to play and learn about it.
How good is the Staff: 8/10 "Never give 100%, No one is 100%, No one is 30% or lower. I was being generous to the prior stated community"
What would you do to improve the community and gameplay/experience on this server? "You can't change the community. They flow as they do and those whom are apart flow alongside it."

D2theJ

Reaction score
[Admin] Vat

What do you enjoy most about the server?: A good round of AoD, Preferably Infections or CTF. Players are very close with each other. Its kinda like we're a friend group.
What do you enjoy least?: Dumb arguments for no reason
Favorite Server: AoD
How good is the Staff on a scale of 1 to 10?: Good and very mature but they could spend more time helping new players. 8/10
Things you would do to improve the server: Advertising at the right time.
[BCOLOR=#99cc00][BCOLOR=#000000]On a scale of 1 to 10 how much does RoF suck?[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]: Things suck on a scale of 1 to RoF

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Comment[/BCOLOR]: Ask More personal Questions but not too personal!

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Answer[/BCOLOR]: Will do! :D