Accepted Infection - Tropic Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Name: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Tropic Islands[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Authors:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Unusual_dude[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Game Type:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Infection[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Worldborder:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Center: x: 484 z: 1292[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mapsize. 157 x 165[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Download: [/BCOLOR]You can find the map at /warp TropicIslands
[BCOLOR=transparent]Round Time: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]30 seconds buildtime, 5 minutes gameplay after that[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Screenshots:
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Preparation Time[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]30 seconds[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Spawn Locations:[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]at same location as /warp TropicIslands , (x: 477 y[/BCOLOR]: 209 z: 12[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]97)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Optional] Can sprint:[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Yes[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][Optional] Fall damage:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent] No[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Optional] Can drown:[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Yes[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Extra: Jump Boost II[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Notes: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]There [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]is hidden chests around the map, which has heads inside. Thought it could be fun [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]to have.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I love the simple and clean but really good looking style of your maps. The map looks like it will be very fun to run on. My only corcern has to be the egg area where you can only get by making a really hard jump, which I'm heavily against. I think this map way worth it for that to be a problem.

+1

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I love the simplistic look of the map. I hope it gets accepted.
Also I don't think the egg area will be an issue due to the jump 2 effect. (aka 2-3 block high jumps)

Status
Not open for further replies.