Accepted [Infection] Roquefort

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
General
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Name: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Roquefort[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Authors:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Geekenstein, Vatumok[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Game Type:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Infection[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Worldborder:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] No map border necessary as it's a void map. Irrelevant where it's placed exactly as long as it's around all islands.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Download: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]/warp roquefort[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Round Time: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]480 seconds[/BCOLOR]

Gamemode specific
[BCOLOR=transparent]Preparation Time: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]30 seconds[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Spawn Locations: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Warp location, also marked with signs and adminium[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Optional] Can sprint: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Ye[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Optional] Fall damage:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] No[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Optional] Can drown: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]No[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Extra[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] notes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Jump pads: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Jump pad height should be be high enough to make the jump (no extra forward momentum from the jump). The ones close to spawn should just go high up.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kits: Elytra (can be removed later if it works poorly)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Screenshots:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Jenben101[/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Poe and Psycho

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Instant 0!

Jk Thanks for sending in this map I will give my opinion ASAP (finals getting closer!)

Edit: dont go drunk on the forums kids! It will make you type "thanks for applying" instead of "thanks for sending in this map"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Notme and Vatumok

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Personally I feel like players should have slight speed and jump boost for the map because some of the jumps across platforms are a little tricky. Other than that I like the map, but as discussed elytra isn't possible at this moment in time. Other than that, I like it!
+1?

• Agree
Reactions: 3nd3rslayer

3nd3rslayer

Reaction score
Thanks for sending this map!

I'm going to go with a +1 mostly because I find this original, I can imagine good gameplay, and I like how its based on platforms which makes it stand out from other infection maps.
Apart from this I share comps opinion on the speed and jump boost and also think that you should make a condition where staying in the water too long will do you something of bad (I can't think of what it can do for now) as there is a stream of water falling into the void which will probably be used as a camping spot.

Other then that I think its quite flawless and I can't wait to play it!

Reactions: Mastersten

tommy

Reaction score
Hi, really cool map, I think the theme of the map is especially nice. Gameplay wise everything looks to be good except I truly think there there should be at least a jump boost or speed boost without it there will be a lot of falling (more than there already will be).

+1