Accepted [Infection] GrandPrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Map Name: grandprix
Map Authors: Guinessis (edited by Jolterino)
Game Type: Infection
Map Worldborder: Comp figure it out
Download: /warp grandprix
Round Time: 480
Minimum amount of players: 5
[Optional] Jump pads: One Jump pad in the bottom middle, should go up to the top.
Preparation Time: 60
Spawn Locations: In bedrock box at the top.
[Optional] Can sprint: No
[Optional] Fall damage: No
[Optional] Can drown: No
[Optional] Kits: Permanent Speed I

G

Guest35486

Hi Jolt, thanks for the (re?)submission!

You've asked me to review your revised premium version of the map, so I've included some screenshots in the spoiler below. (He basically replaced certain blocks with others.)

Like Sal stated in his previous post, this map is easily one of the more memorable maps from classic zombie. It would be nice to see it on the server and test if it would work well for AoD. +1

Last edited by a moderator:

Iggish

Reaction score
Big +1 from me. I was a bit hesitant of some of the jumps in the red course but then I was told that the courses symbolise difficulty. The green course is the easiest, then yellow, then red. The red gets you through a lap quicker but there is also a large risk of failing the jumps. I do think the prep time is too long and it should be reduced. Also, I'm not sure if it's still in the config but on Ascendant, the first hunter got teleported back to spawn. I think this would work really well for this map as it then gives it a chasing quality where the hunters have to track the survivors over the parkour course.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I never played the original map, but it seems decent from what I saw. Although it isn't a conventional map, it seems currently everyone seems to think it'll work well. We'll give it a try.
-Accepted

Reactions: HKCaper
Status
Not open for further replies.